Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

A rather excellent Elektra cosplay Source
    IMG_20220718_214043.jpg

Finally got Daredevil #1 and Savage Avengers #3. Really enjoyed both. It was nice to see Elektra get the upper hand when fighting Stick in DD. I do wish she would kill people again though lol. And SA had a great showing for her, she is definitely the de facto leader of the team. The High Priestess of the Hand was a nice call back to when she was undercover in Wolverine EOTS. It makes sense that she would have learnt some dark magic during that time

Savage was the standout book for me, really loved how Pepose highlighted her tactical prowess. And obviously they were at the Temple of the Beast because of her connection with the Hand, but seeing her as the surprise team necromancer was pretty awesome. All in all, Pepose is doing great by Elektra and just generally writing a very fun book

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Savage was the standout book for me, really loved how Pepose highlighted her tactical prowess. And obviously they were at the Temple of the Beast because of her connection with the Hand, but seeing her as the surprise team necromancer was pretty awesome. All in all, Pepose is doing great by Elektra and just generally writing a very fun book
    Yeah I'm really impressed with Pepose. It's only been 3 issues but they have all been 10 x better than anything Duggan wrote. All the characters including Elektra are shining and it's not just a glorified Conan Team Up book. The latest solicit shows them in the 2099 era which I think, could be post Conan? As long he keeps writing such an excellent Elektra I'm in for the long haul.

Same! And while the roster will still be large, having Conan leave spreads more panel time amongst the team

No idea if she gets more than this little cameo on a page full of other cameos, but Elektra is... participating in a supernatural bike rally in the next Ghost Rider?!

https://www.comicsxf.com/2022/07/28/...ghost-rider-5/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Finally got Daredevil #1 and Savage Avengers #3. Really enjoyed both. It was nice to see Elektra get the upper hand when fighting Stick in DD. I do wish she would kill people again though lol. And SA had a great showing for her, she is definitely the de facto leader of the team. The High Priestess of the Hand was a nice call back to when she was undercover in Wolverine EOTS. It makes sense that she would have learnt some dark magic during that time
    I do wish Wells writes her again sometime soon. He is really good with anti heroes unlike his Spider-Man
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-31-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I do wish Wells writes her again sometime soon. He is really good with anti heroes unlike his Spider-Man
    Wells has wrote some excellent Elektra stories over the years. His Dark Reign:Elektra and Savage Wolverine arc featuring her are fantastic. I do wonder if he approves of the more "open book" Elektra we have now as he never used an internal monologue when he wrote her. And I do agree that Wells is much better suited to anti heroes. I loved his Hellions run, but his Spider-Man is just...wrong lol!

Variant cover to Daredevil #3 by Kael Ngu
    IMG_20220807_235155.jpg

Incredible Member

^ that's a sick cover right there.

Incredible Member

No idea if she gets more than this little cameo on a page full of other cameos, but Elektra is... participating in a supernatural bike rally in the next Ghost Rider?!

https://www.comicsxf.com/2022/07/28/...ghost-rider-5/
    She’s in it very little unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    She’s in it very little unfortunately.
    Figured as much, but thanks for the confirmation!

Looking forward to this

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Looking forward to this
    Me too - good to have her as a consistent character on a roster, on a team that might elevate her profile. Plus, it's actually a good book lol.

I'll forgive the continued "no-kill" thing if we keep getting more of Tactician Elektra