Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Love that account! Their weekend recaps of books Elektra is in are always great
    She's great isn't she? I get to see loads of great Elektra art through her retweets.

Savage Avengers #7 preview, explaining how the Deathlok domination came about.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/10/28/ma...ge-avengers-7/

Looks good - I know we're only a handful of issues in but Savage Avengers has been a consistently entertaining read

Elektra got a reliably good showing in Savage Avengers - a good action beat and some humor (I like when writers remember that she can be funny/witty)

Yeah this was another good read. I liked that Pepose remembered Elektra's psychic abilities and her using Black Knight's energy sword to beat up the Deathloks was cool. It's Dagger that's getting the biggest power upgrades though, with her now controlling light in all its forms!

Yeah, this book is really making me into a Dagger fan! And I hope Pepose keeps building the relationship between elektra and Dagger - this issue had Dagger doing the kind of infiltration thing Elektra normally does, but Elektra's role is changing as she becomes a leader

I think Elektra could be a decent mentor to Tandy as she builds upon what her powers can do

Gotta love how, after all this time, Matt makes it seem like he doesn't trust Elektra while simultaneously dictating what she can and can't do lol

Gotta love how, after all this time, Matt makes it seem like he doesn't trust Elektra while simultaneously dictating what she can and can't do lol
    She needs to tell him to eff off lol! Although I'm thinking Elektra is going to go off to this UN thing and is whilst will bring her into conflict with the Avengers.

Yeah, this book is really making me into a Dagger fan! And I hope Pepose keeps building the relationship between elektra and Dagger - this issue had Dagger doing the kind of infiltration thing Elektra normally does, but Elektra's role is changing as she becomes a leader

I think Elektra could be a decent mentor to Tandy as she builds upon what her powers can do
    Yeah I've always liked Dagger and you can tell Pepose does too. Not feeling this Flash fling though, I'm sure he's a bit too old for her. But Elektra as her mentor would be great and much better fit than that random midget girl from before, or Nina McCabe. In fact, I could see C&D being part of the Fist in some capacity.
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 11-17-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Good point! Still excited to see Elektra potentially square off against the Avengers, even if it's just a verbal/moral argument and not fisticuffs.

And oh yeah, I'd already forgotten about age and height changing Alice! If she's never brought back up, that was such a waste of time

Looks like Elektra is on the cover of the Timeless one-shot next month
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elektra/com...t=share_button

Elektra solicits for February 2023.
    SAVAGE AVENGERS #10
    DAVID PEPOSE (W) • CARLOS MAGNO (A) • Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli
    VARIANT COVER by GEOFF SHAW
    THE ENDGAME IS NOW!
    Stranded in the unforgiving future, the Savage Avengers have survived every trial and tribulation that 2099 has to offer. But with Ultron now in possession of a time-traveling Doom gauntlet, can our heroes hope to stop the Machine Empire from conquering the timestream itself? Prepare for an epic showdown of blood and steel, as Marvel's most dangerous heroes unite to save the world — or die trying!

DAREDEVIL #8
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    Variant Cover by AKA • Stormbreakers Variant Cover by ELENA CASAGRANDE
    Planet of the Apes Variant Cover by TERRY DODSON
    At last…WAR!

I expect Savage Avengers to be good as always. Hoping Elektra gets to square off against Frank at some point

I expect Savage Avengers to be good as always. Hoping Elektra gets to square off against Frank at some point
    Same. I have got a horrible feeling that Zdarsky is going to ignore their previous relationship along with virtually everything else in Elektra's life.