Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Hopefully! Watch her get like five panels lol

Tyler Kirkham Daredevil #7 Unknown Comics.

https://twitter.com/TheComicAwakens/...10051062747137

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Artists have gotten a lot of mileage out of that kiss pose.

Ok, Elektra got more than five panels this week, and her part of the story was more significant. Of course I'd prefer she had more but... better than it has been

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Why does this look familiar?

BenFelicia.jpg

Interesting. Are they trying to like get a one up on those old Spider-Man MacFarlane covers? You know, the one in the crouching pose but he's wearing a different costume in each one? Because this has to be the fourth take on this cover I have seen.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 02:03 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I mean, homage covers are pretty common, yes?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I mean, homage covers are pretty common, yes?
    I guess so? I just found it interesting that they were using the pose again.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

https://www.reddit.com/r/Daredevil/c...t=share_button

Link to the Elektra/DD part of some music video promo thing for a mobile game, it featured prominent Marvel romances

Savage Avengers #8 preview.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/NewReleases

Man, Savage Avengers 8 is bombastic and leaves most of the team in an interesting spot...

As usual, Pepose gives Elektra some good character beats

Finally got last week's Daredevil along with this week's Savage Avengers. Interesting predicament Elektra is in now with the world believing she assassinated the "President". Made me think of Elektra:Assassin and her targeting Ken Wind. I'd have rather she took down Iron Man herself, but their skirmish was well done. I just need more of her because she is definitely not being treated as a Co lead of this book.

Talking

And Savage Avengers was great again. Magno's art just gets better with every issue. I definitely wasn't expecting spoilers:
    The whole team to die! But what's one more death for Elektra
    end of spoilers
    Looking forward to seeing how they get round that!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Finally got last week's Daredevil along with this week's Savage Avengers. Interesting predicament Elektra is in now with the world believing she assassinated the "President". Made me think of Elektra:Assassin and her targeting Ken Wind. I'd have rather she took down Iron Man herself, but their skirmish was well done. I just need more of her because she is definitely not being treated as a Co lead of this book.
    She 100% needs more to do, and of substance. She's basically a background character.

I did like the ninja stepping in to assist, because I think it only happened because Elektra wanted it to. Maybe it's the effect of Savage Avengers, but I'm chocking this up to her being a good enough leader that she's so in sync with her followers she doesn't even be to speak to direct them

And speaking of Savage Avengers, spoilers:
    I'm actually really looking forward to what robo-Elektra can do with those extra arms haha
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    She 100% needs more to do, and of substance. She's basically a background character.

I did like the ninja stepping in to assist, because I think it only happened because Elektra wanted it to. Maybe it's the effect of Savage Avengers, but I'm chocking this up to her being a good enough leader that she's so in sync with her followers she doesn't even be to speak to direct them

And speaking of Savage Avengers, spoilers:
    I'm actually really looking forward to what robo-Elektra can do with those extra arms haha
    end of spoilers
    That is a good point Tsai, her leadership qualities are shining in Savage. I just want some of the team to join her when they eventually get back to the present day and they define when exactly when her time travelling jaunt tales place. And I'm also looking forward to how your spoiler plays out next issue!

Unless I missed it, there's no Savage Avengers in the March solicits. Hope they're taking a month off, would hate to see the book get canceled