Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

From all the writers who have written Elektra so far, who do you all think are best? I think Frank Miller and Zeb Wells stand out for me at the moment. I remember this catchphrase from Dark Reign Elektra that I really liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    From all the writers who have written Elektra so far, who do you all think are best? I think Frank Miller and Zeb Wells stand out for me at the moment. I remember this catchphrase from Dark Reign Elektra that I really liked.
    Zeb Wells and Haden Blackman are my favourites. The Blackman/Del Mundo ongoing is one of my all time favourite comic runs

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I get ya, it was a little jarring at first for me too, though I actually don't mind the approach. I will say, though, that they shouldn't have put the first and third stories in the same issue.
    I thought the exact same thing. Stories 1 and 3 should have been in separate issues seeing as they both ended the same way as well with Elektra spoilers:
    Dying
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I'd echo Wells and Blackman. Soule and Zdarsky are good too

Interesting... but not sure if this is a standalone issue or just Nocenti's Black, White, and Blood issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...ektra-100/amp/

elektra-100-dan-panosian-cover.jpg

Interesting... but not sure if this is a standalone issue or just Nocenti's Black, White, and Blood issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...ektra-100/amp/

elektra-100-dan-panosian-cover.jpg
    This actually looks like a new comic. Nocenti's Elektra vs Typhoid story in Black, White and Blood is meant to be out in March. Maybe they've decided to move and make a special Legacy numbered comic for her instead.

I think things are looking good for an actual Elektra ongoing again!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I think things are looking good for an actual Elektra ongoing again!
    If they do relaunch a series for her, I'd love for them to use legacy numbering

Extraordinary Member

In Devil's Reign X-men 1 Elektra has a substantial role and spoilers:
    kills people for Fisk, and we see a kid spot her doing so and then we cut and at the end we find out said kid is dead and Fisk will frame Frost for it
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    In Devil's Reign X-men 1 Elektra has a substantial role and spoilers:
    kills people for Fisk, and we see a kid spot her doing so and then we cut and at the end we find out said kid is dead and Fisk will frame Frost for it
    end of spoilers
    It's interesting - we know how Elektra is about spoilers:
    not hurting kids
    end of spoilers, so I wonder what Emma's role actually is, and whether the two will come into conflict over it...

Extraordinary Member

It's interesting - we know how Elektra is about spoilers:
    not hurting kids
    end of spoilers, so I wonder what Emma's role actually is, and whether the two will come into conflict over it...
    I think the story implies she spoilers:
    killed the kid
    end of spoilers which doesn't add up w/ her characterization but Duggan isn't really good at being consistent w/ that so...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think the story implies she spoilers:
    killed the kid
    end of spoilers which doesn't add up w/ her characterization but Duggan isn't really good at being consistent w/ that so...
    The story implies that, but as you said, it runs counter to everything we know about Elektra. So I'm thinking - red herring, or Emma forced it to happen - which would explain why Fisk has it in her file and not Elektra's imo.

But we'll see - it's just three issues so they can't really drag out the reveal haha

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    This actually looks like a new comic. Nocenti's Elektra vs Typhoid story in Black, White and Blood is meant to be out in March. Maybe they've decided to move and make a special Legacy numbered comic for her instead.
    That's exactly what they did, a legacy numbered book, but sorry guys, it's a one-shot. This cover (dated 2020 - originally meant for COVID cancelled comic?) is the variant, the one already posted is the main.

ELEKTRA #100
    ANN NOCENTI (W) • PAULO SIQUEIRA, TY TEMPLETON & MORE (A)
    Cover by DAN PANOSIAN • VARIANT COVER BY Dike Ruan
    VARIANT COVER BY VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL • VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Elektra has been many things – a pawn, a pariah, and even a provocateur. But through it all, she has been one thing above all others: the most dangerous human being in the Marvel Universe! Everything that has happened in her long and storied life has been leading to this: the 100th issue bearing her name, and the starting point of what is to come!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Nice to have confirmation! And I do like the sound of "the starting point of what's to come"

How did they work out the legacy numbering? According to the wiki there's already been 110 issues of Elektra.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Elektra_Comic_Books
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman