Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Haha, if nothing else, I've always liked how he draws Elektra's sai

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Haha, if nothing else, I've always liked how he draws Elektra's sai
    The worst offender at drawing her sai is Salvador Larroca!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Lol they look terrible!

The absolute state of this

Haha yeah, that is pretty bad. Why are they so thin and tiny?!

Black White and Blood preview for next week. Guess I didn't register Land was doing art for this?

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/18/ma...white-blood-2/

Black White and Blood preview for next week. Guess I didn't register Land was doing art for this?

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/18/ma...white-blood-2/
    I’m sorry Greg Smallwood that your art has to be in the same issue as Lands.

I actually don't super hate Land's work here, but I'd prefer just about any artist over him...

Land's art doesn't look too bad here but I agree that he wouldn't be my first choice as an illustrator. He does do lots of work with Peter David these days so I can understand him being here. I'm looking forward to Ewing and Reiss's story. Love both of them.

Same - Ewing seems like a great writer with a finger on the pulse of continuity, and Reis' art is fantastic. They're a great do for an Elektra story

Smallwood’s will be the highlight but I’m really curious about the other by Ewing and Reiss. The preview looks intriguing.

Also, regarding Elektra’s replacement in the Skrull Invasion. She was shortly replaced by a skull after her run in Wolverine Enemy of the State, right? Just always trying to see what stories feature Skullektra and which are the real Elektra.

Smallwood’s will be the highlight but I’m really curious about the other by Ewing and Reiss. The preview looks intriguing.

Also, regarding Elektra’s replacement in the Skrull Invasion. She was shortly replaced by a skull after her run in Wolverine Enemy of the State, right? Just always trying to see what stories feature Skullektra and which are the real Elektra.
    Correct - EoS and all of those actions were the real Elektra. I want to say the only significant stories/interactions with Skrullektra were the Bendis story where she tried to help Matt recover the Murdock papers or whatever (and had that abysmal showing vs Bullseye), being the money person behind the Raft breakout, and of course her New Avengers storyline leading to the reveal. There might be others, but I think those were the big ones.

Yes you are correct. It was confirmed she was abducted shortly after EoTS in her Dark Reign mini. The only actual Skrullektra appearances outside of New Avengers was when she turned up in the Murdock Papers towards the end of Bendis's DD run. Which I'm glad about because she was nothing but a punching bag in that story.
    I do think that Bendis planned to retcon EoTS as Skrullektra as well as I remember reading an Avengers issue during Secret Invasion were Pagon said they had been in contact with Wolverine, Nick Fury, Daredevil and the Hand and had not been detected.

Correct - EoS and all of those actions were the real Elektra. I want to say the only significant stories/interactions with Skrullektra were the Bendis story where she tried to help Matt recover the Murdock papers or whatever (and had that abysmal showing vs Bullseye), being the money person behind the Raft breakout, and of course her New Avengers storyline leading to the reveal. There might be others, but I think those were the big ones.
    SNAP Tsai

I've just noticed that Tom Taylor was originally solicited for Black, Whit3 and Blood #2 and not Ewing. Wonder if he has been moved to a later book? Issue #3 only has 2 creative teams listed.