Page 250 of 271 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4059
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Across The Spider-Verse trailer confirms that Peter B is a dad
    Today is the best day! Wedding Gallery Edition, new Mayday comic AND confirmation that Peter B. is a dad? Not to mention the RYV cameos? What's next? The restoration of the original status quo in the comics?! Please say yes...big money, big money, big money!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Spinneret and Annie May sighting in the trailer
    spin.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Today is the best day! Wedding Gallery Edition, new Mayday comic AND confirmation that Peter B. is a dad? Not to mention the RYV cameos? What's next? The restoration of the original status quo in the comics?! Please say yes...big money, big money, big money!
    I keep my fingers crossed in hopes, pal.

Besides, right now Mephisto is in an interdimensional war against the Avengers. He clearly will be defeated, but not "beaten". But either way, his defeat could affect some of his "deals" and cause them to be "unmade", like the pact with Peter and Mary Jane. (I really hope so).

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Spinneret and Annie May sighting in the trailer
    spin.jpg
    And Mayday appeared just before, talking with the PS' Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I keep my fingers crossed in hopes, pal.

Besides, right now Mephisto is in an interdimensional war against the Avengers. He clearly will be defeated, but not "beaten". But either way, his defeat could affect some of his "deals" and cause them to be "unmade", like the pact with Peter and Mary Jane. (I really hope so).

And Mayday appeared just before, talking with the PS' Spider-Man.
    Hopefully this will propel her and the rest of the Parker kids into stardom where they rightfully belong!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Spider-Verse Baby Mayday concept art.

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/s...C-tbf2_70sAAAA

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

So cute! Hey, wait a minute! Could this be the look of Mayday in Earth-616 in the comics? I mean, in the first movie, wasn't Peter B. Parker's earth designated as "Earth-616"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    So cute! Hey, wait a minute! Could this be the look of Mayday in Earth-616 in the comics? I mean, in the first movie, wasn't Peter B. Parker's earth designated as "Earth-616"?
    It is, it is! He's from Earth-616! Which means she's from Earth-616!

Yes, but as of the last Doctor Strange movie, the MCU is also Earth-616.

BANNED

Times like this Marvel ought to borrow from DC's "infinite multiverse" concept, where you can have as many of the same designations as you can without contradiction.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Fresh Mayday out today

spoilers:
    Turns out Mayday's new crush Jason is the nephew of Arcade The Third, who was driven insane by the loss of his favourite fun house due to superhero activity. He's created this one as a trap for superheroes and lures Mayday and Benjy into his clutches. Nice to see Mayday react to a situation out of costume, she doesn't really try to deny who she is to Arcade either (he did spot her using her powers in the last issue on the CCTV Cameras, but she doesn't know that)

Benjy makes a reference to the two not having their suits...so they're teasing that he's already been fighting crime as a potential Spider-Boy!

Mary Jane texts Mayday letting her know she and Peter will be back home at 10 PM.
    end of spoilers

What comic is that?
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    Yes, but as of the last Doctor Strange movie, the MCU is also Earth-616.
    I think I prefer the MCU as Earth-1999999 instead. It doesn't feel like a 616 continuity to me, it feels like the universe we know but its clearly on its way to becoming one of those weird outliers like Earth-4290001 (Great Society).

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    What comic is that?
    Spider-Verse: Unlimited #28 on Marvel Unlimited.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    What comic is that?
    I think it's the "Spider-Verse Unlimited", a digital comic.

The heterochromia is an interesting choice.

Her hair looks like an anime style take on her hair from the early issues.

Mighty Member

This is incredible! I'm so excited!! She looks like an amalgam of Mayday and Anna May. I hope we get to see her as a grown-up Spider-woman at some point
    Last edited by Spider-Tiger; 12-13-2022 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    This is incredible! I'm so excited!! She looks like an amalgam of Mayday and Annie May. I hope we get to see her as a grown-up Spider-woman at some point
    They should do a Mayday movie and have it be about her bright and bubbly self having to bring together the most dysfunctional, emotionally-damaged rag-tag band of superhumans ever assembled...

THE HERALDS! (Hooray for The Heralds!)

Heralds.jpg
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-13-2022 at 01:31 PM.