Page 76 of 271 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4059

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    If the Timeless tease is correct then that could happen
    Sure, and even if we assume she has powers (Could always be some powered up suit, or not be MJ at all), question is whether or not that would stay, 'cause MJ got powers back in Spider-Island, and that didn't stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Sure, question is whether or not that would stay, 'cause MJ got powers back in Spider-Island, and that didn't stick.
    I think it would make a new interesting dynamic and open a bunch of new stories not just for Mary Jane and Peter but the Marvel U as a whole

I think it would make a new interesting dynamic and open a bunch of new stories not just for Mary Jane and Peter but the Marvel U as a whole
    Yeah I see the potential, I just don't care for it, same way I wouldn't care if Spidey became cosmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah I see the potential, I just don't care for it, same way I wouldn't care if Spidey became cosmic.
    Why not. It'd be an interesting change and could bring Marvel a lot of money and they did he was killed during the spider-verse event

Why not. It'd be an interesting change and could bring Marvel a lot of money and they did he was killed during the spider-verse event
    I prefer Spidey's power level where he is at, him being that strong, that fast and flying is kinda meh.

Not that there's anything wrong with being cosmic level, I just don't think it works for the kind of character Spidey is.

Basically I don't care about change for the sake of change.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! After a bit of "roughhousing", Brock's the one who broke the news to Felicia that Pete & MJ were now married

According to The Marvel Database, the answer is Francesco Manna
    Thanks for that info.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So ..what's going on exactly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So ..what's going on exactly?
    Marvel Hate MJ 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Astonishing Member

Well, I don't know about you, but Marvel better start to give us clear answers about what in the name of Anansi is going on here!!!

We just had Peter and MJ being interrupted by an "light being", then we see Spider-Man in the middle of a crater and we skip 6 months ahead with a lot of crazy stuff we don't know about them. I want some answers, AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!! I can't help it if the whole Pandemic's stuff has made me incredible impatient, but I'm very sick of seeing days past before me without nothing to do but waiting for one thing or another.

I'm really pissed for many things about the leaked info, but what angers me the most is that I have no idea what the Hell is going on on!! How many months are we going to wait for explanations?!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'm really pissed for many things about the leaked info, but what angers me the most is that I have no idea what the Hell is going on on!! How many months are we going to wait for explanations?!!!
    Remember when it took until 2010 to explain how Peter erased everyone's memories of his identity, and why MJ left him then?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Remember when it took until 2010 to explain how Peter erased everyone's memories of his identity, and why MJ left him then?
    There's a plan to reunite them. Trust the plan lmao

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Nope, that we knew from the beginning: It was Mephisto's doing. How Mephisto adapted history like it was something "unrelated to him"? That's not important, the fact is that was Mephisto's doing. But here? We don't even know who the "light guy" was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    In the Kindred Saga, we only got answers in the final arc. Damn, we still have a lot of questions about the Kindred, Mephisto, Harry and we don't know when we'll get the answers. It is not known how long Wells will write ASM, so it is possible that we will receive answers only at the end of the run. That's why I don't like mystery stories, but what if the editors change plans and change the ending? What if they turn a good story into a bad one? Or will a bad story get worse? We won't even know about it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    In the Kindred Saga, we only got answers in the final arc. Damn, we still have a lot of questions about the Kindred, Mephisto, Harry and we don't know when we'll get the answers. It is not known how long Wells will write ASM, so it is possible that we will receive answers only at the end of the run. That's why I don't like mystery stories, but what if the editors change plans and change the ending? What if they turn a good story into a bad one? Or will a bad story get worse? We won't even know about it.
    Atleast we got PeterMJ back, found out why Mephisto did what he did, made Mayday in future 616 canon, Retconned Sins Past and had good character writing and great feats

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    But nobody except the villains knew the answers. In here everybody knows what happened except the reader. That's cheap as hell