Page 88 of 271 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    The only way they could fix it by this point is to fastfoward to the MC2 Universe. Otherwise, you should expect nothing less from this.
    We can also expect retcons like "Therapist Mysterio" to eventually be used. Nothing is impossible to undo in comics. It just depends on time.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    We can also expect retcons like "Therapist Mysterio" to eventually be used. Nothing is impossible to undo in comics. It just depends on time.
    Annie or Mayday incoming sometime in the future as the next redheaded Stanger to the rescue

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Paul could be the guy we see who has Otto captured and story wise that'd make sense and also just be lazy writing, they could be kids in a project she's in and they are using Peter and MJ as the base for parents hence why they look alike. No way they can retcon saying they were hers as there is no evidence and anything they bring into try and say we know will be a bs answer because we know it will revealed to be down the line.

Potentially they are either clones, AU kids brought to 616 or now we in a world where OMIT didn't happen but also did and they are their kids
    That's why I say waiting for explanations is going to turn me crazy!

But what worries me the most is the mysterious "light guy" from issue #93. Pretty sure he has something to do about this nonsense.

Changing the topic, we currently have stories involving Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy meeting alternative versions of themselves in the roles of other Marvel Heroes. This reminds me several past Marvel Covers. With it, do you think we will have another mini-arc involving alternative versions of Mary Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    That's why I say waiting for explanations is going to turn me crazy!

But what worries me the most is the mysterious "light guy" from issue #93. Pretty sure he has something to do about this nonsense.

Changing the topic, we currently have stories involving Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy meeting alternative versions of themselves in the roles of other Marvel Heroes. This reminds me several past Marvel Covers. With it, do you think we will have another mini-arc involving alternative versions of Mary Jane?
    She would be the next logical choice and would most likely sell more than the Gwen mini and you have variants already of what she'd look like so definitely or if done right Maydayverse

I think we're overthinking the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No one was overthinking Kindred though. Holy crap that character ended up convoluted and still makes no sense after the story is over.

Think they'll be just a plot device to rage up sales then turn out to be nothing or a trick by the blue guy?

It's not great story telling but is very predictable of what's gonna go down over the next several months then back to normal lol

That's what I said, lol.

BANNED

As per Marvel's intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That's what I said, lol.
    I mean we know they look nothing like Paul so either they actors or a supernatural element involved

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    No one was overthinking Kindred though. Holy crap that character ended up convoluted and still makes no sense after the story is over.
    Lots of people guessed Harry was involved - the big mystery still in place is how much editorial interferred and how far did Spencer's story stray from his original concept.

I really, really, REALLY hope Spencer tells all some day. Doubtful, I know.

As for the kids, there is literally no way not to overthink them. The clues don't add up: six month timeskip but the kids are school age; the daughter is a dead ringer for MJ (as least as much as JRJR faces have distinguishing characteristics) and the internet thinks the boy looks like Peter; if she's dating Paul and the kids are his, it's too soon for his kids to call her Mommy and it's rather too soon for even stepkids to use that name; if this is filming, they've gone out of their way not to set that up (no cameras, for example, and they are in MJ's apartment, not a soundstage) and even then, child actors don't call the actor playing their mom "Mommy" when off camera.

There's no Occam's Razor so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Lots of people guessed Harry was involved - the big mystery still in place is how much editorial interferred and how far did Spencer's story stray from his original concept.

I really, really, REALLY hope Spencer tells all some day. Doubtful, I know.

As for the kids, there is literally no way not to overthink them. The clues don't add up: six month timeskip but the kids are school age; the daughter is a dead ringer for MJ (as least as much as JRJR faces have distinguishing characteristics) and the internet thinks the boy looks like Peter; if she's dating Paul and the kids are his, it's too soon for his kids to call her Mommy and it's rather too soon for even stepkids to use that name; if this is filming, they've gone out of their way not to set that up (no cameras, for example, and they are in MJ's apartment, not a soundstage) and even then, child actors don't call the actor playing their mom "Mommy" when off camera.

There's no Occam's Razor so far.
    easiest answer to where this is going pls.JPG

I've written about this before, but I like the theory that MJ is the godmother of these kids. And Paul is her old friend, so she lives with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I've written about this before, but I like the theory that MJ is the godmother of these kids. And Paul is her old friend, so she lives with him.
    I dont think they'd call her mom then and Paul is gonna turn into a non relevant character in the future

Astonishing Member

Considering they pop-up out of nowhere and we will surealy have to wait MONTHS until they give us some answers, I think we have all rights to overthinking.