Page 144 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4059
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    The Hellfire Gala issue has leaked it, we might known soon something about Moira Jane
    If you can pass the link to me as well, please?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    I'd like a link too, please
    Link as well plz

Fantastic Member

I don’t have a link, I looked on twitter and saw people said that it has leak. Gerry Duggan also said it. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    I don’t have a link, I looked on twitter and saw people said that it has leak. Gerry Duggan also said it. Sorry
    It's not a MJ Peter leak. You can find what it is on 4 chan

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Are all scenes as groundbreaking as the last, or as game-changing? Not really, but there’s some of the colorful character work and entertaining superhero writing that makes the X-Men so entertaining. There’s also a lack of action scenes, but again, that’s not really what the X-Men are about. It’s also worth noting the teases involving Moira pay off and aren’t subdued. This issue is progressing story and matters.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/11/x-...gala-1-review/

Astonishing Member

More Hellfire Gala advance reviews:

And there’s tension between Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson—doubly so since MJ plays an unwitting role in Moira’s plan.
    This part is a wee bit spoiler-y but also leads into something we know will happen in a future issue
    spoilers:
    Dautermann is joined by Anka, Villa, and Lolli, who each illustrate a section of the party. Villa is the standout, as he manages to pack his pages full of characters without making it feel overcrowded. And his action sequences are just as impressive, especially when Spidey and Wolverine join forces to save MJ
    end of spoilers
    https://butwhythopodcast.com/2022/07...-gala-issue-1/
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 07-11-2022 at 07:11 AM.

i do wonder how moira is possessing MJ cause there gotta be a good explanation on how she will avoid detection
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Is the tension between Peter and MJ the result of Moira's possession, or her taking advantage of MJ's current existing feelings for Pete? If the Moira angle is dealt with in the Gala one-off, what does that leave for the Gala tie-in for Peter and Logan? Is it just going to be a filler full of what we didn't see at the Gala and an excuse more for Peter and Logan banter than anything meaningful with Peter and MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Is the tension between Peter and MJ the result of Moira's possession, or her taking advantage of MJ's current existing feelings for Pete? If the Moira angle is dealt with in the Gala one-off, what does that leave for the Gala tie-in for Peter and Logan? Is it just going to be a filler full of what we didn't see at the Gala and an excuse more for Peter and Logan banter than anything meaningful with Peter and MJ?
    You'll just have to read it all and find out. Nuff said

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    For me the bigger questions are: is the MJ we’ve seen in Zeb Wells’s issues supposed to be the real MJ or has she been Moira Jane all the time?

Are they really expecting us to buy an X-Men comic to get a resolution to a Spider-Man story (and vice versa with ASM 9 for X-Men readers)?

Will they wrap up Paul/kids/“MJ” in Hellfire Gala & ASM 9 or is “MJ” being shipped to the X-books/left out of Spider-Man books until possibly Dark Web?

Why is Amazing Spider-Man now an X-satellite book, with three X-Men tie-ins (Hellfire Gala, Judgement Day, Dark Web) in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    For me the bigger questions are: is the MJ we’ve seen in Zeb Wells’s issues supposed to be the real MJ or has she been Moira Jane all the time?

Are they really expecting us to buy an X-Men comic to get a resolution to a Spider-Man story (and vice versa with ASM 9 for X-Men readers)?

Will they wrap up Paul/kids/“MJ” in Hellfire Gala & ASM 9 or is “MJ” being shipped to the X-books/left out of Spider-Man books until possibly Dark Web?

Why is Amazing Spider-Man now an X-satellite book, with three X-Men tie-ins (Hellfire Gala, Judgement Day, Dark Web) in a row?
    Zeb never left the the X-book slack and using ASM as a way to finish off Hellions

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Zeb never left the the X-book slack and using ASM as a way to finish off Hellions
    It was more of a rhetorical question.

But sure, every cancelled book that has zero ties to Spider-Man should finish its story in the pages of Marvel’s flagship book, that’s a great creative decision, Marvel :roll eyes

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    It was more of a rhetorical question.

But sure, every cancelled book that has zero ties to Spider-Man should finish its story in the pages of Marvel’s flagship book, that’s a great creative decision, Marvel :roll eyes
    MJ joining the X-book would never happen. Having this with Moria is like doing her own version of Superior but with Moria doing a Superior MJ, but all of this is now even more tied to the mystery box stuff that shouldn't be dragged out too long as it's warn itself out 4 times faster than the Kindred mystery box and resolution for it will be probably be pushed and uneven like how Aunt May just forgave Peter just for showing up without an rhyme or reason