Page 210 of 271 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4059

The early 80s cartoon Spider-man and his Amazing Friends. I spent the first couple of Spider-man comic issues I read wondering why she didn't have powers and nobody called her Angelica.

(AIUI the makers of the cartoon had got as far as making a character design for Mary Jane when they found they couldn't use Johnny Storm, so they use the Mary Jane character design for a 'new' character and gave her fire powers. But within the confines of a ropy early 80s childrens' cartoon, they used Mary Jane's personality as well. That makes the MCU the second alternate continuity where the MJ-analogue is called Jones. I suppose it's a coincidence.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    I first learned of Mary Jane when I picked up my first ever comic book, Amazing Spider-Man #308. (July, 1988) She had been kidnapped by Jonathan Caesar at the time.
    eh !!! so the first time you've seen Mary Jane... it was not the true Mary Jane ...for me Mary Jane must have the hairstyle with fringe, not that "Jean Grey's" fluffy hairs that Mcfarlane use to do, I hated it... and hated it even more when marvel forced Sal Buscema and Alex Saviuk (working on spectacular and web), who both did a pefect Mj with fringe, to drew her with Mcfarlane's hairdo too.... (hey, I'm jocking eh it's not an attack to you )....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ditto. I remember when I saw the first Spider-Man movie I wondered why Kirsten Dunst didn't wear a yellow sweater and purple turtleneck. lol

It's so weird that her outfit in the 90s cartoon was seemingly based on this random issue of ASM. (ASM Vol. 1 #168)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    eh !!! so the first time you've seen Mary Jane... it was not the true Mary Jane
    For me, that look made MJ look exactly she had matured into a proper mid 30-something woman. The Romita Snr look particularly now is such a constant step back, she outgrew that look years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

It's so weird that her outfit in the 90s cartoon was seemingly based on this random issue of ASM. (ASM Vol. 1 #168)
    She wears it so well .

Astonishing Member

Man being a Marvel Capcom fan, and love the Marvel Super Heroes Spidey stage in the moving rooftop or MVC1 where its atop of the Daily Bugle. If I was one of a Capcom developer I would be a little fanservice of a billboard of MJ in one of her photoshoots.(preferably a bikini, maybe one of her Marvel Swimsuit issues pinups) Yeah add that in Spidey's rooftop stage,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Man being a Marvel Capcom fan, and love the Marvel Super Heroes Spidey stage in the moving rooftop or MVC1 where its atop of the Daily Bugle. If I was one of a Capcom developer I would be a little fanservice of a billboard of MJ in one of her photoshoots.(preferably a bikini, maybe one of her Marvel Swimsuit issues pinups) Yeah add that in Spidey's rooftop stage,
    eh ! you should really watch my thread in the creator showcase section

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Sounds interesting. I would totally support it.

MJ should wear bikini's more often .

(Maybe makes roof sex easier ).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Ha, yeah. Deep cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. Very good.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

BANNED

1. You've posted this before
    2. She stopped working for Tony years ago
    3. Nothing happened between them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    1. You've posted this before
    2. She stopped working for Tony years ago
    3. Nothing happened between them.
    1 I cannot remember everything I post. when I want to post something that's "in-topic", I do.
    2 everyone know this.
    3 everyone know this.

and 4 ... cannot understand what your problem is

1 I cannot remember everything I post. when I want to post something that's "in-topic", I do.
    Posting the same picture of Robert Downey Jr. with a lingerie clad Mary Jane in the background over and over has nothing to do with the topic. Just because Mary Jane’s in the picture doesn’t make it relevant. You’re posting things just to post. Great way of basically being a spammer.