Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Wait, I don't get it, spoilers:
    Moira killed MJ or what?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Took over the body, MJ too important now to do that
    end of spoilers

Btw WoW thread already over 50 pages. At this rate we'll beat last years page count by a mile
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 04-21-2022 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    She's not a massive actress, at best she has more of a cult following
    Isn't she still a supermodel though? The Instagram influencer era brought them back big time in terms of popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Isn't she still a supermodel though? The Instagram influencer era brought them back big time in terms of popularity.
    Plus the Mysterio movie helped her back into the stardom scene

Moira Jane is the waif Pete Park deserves. 10 lives of dom experience to give him that sentinel swirl game.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Well she doesn't have a big social media influence that we've seen

I do think she's famous, but not an A list celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Moira Jane is the waif Pete Park deserves. 10 lives of dom experience to give him that sentinel swirl game.
    I do wonder if we'll se Moira Jane interact w/ Peter and if so how much

Well she doesn't have a big social media influence that we've seen

I do think she's famous, but not an A list celeb

I do wonder if we'll se Moira Jane interact w/ Peter and if so how much
    Mostly likely for first 2 issues or so and then by the Gala with her also showing up in a couple of X-books over the next 2 months until the Gala then we'll the aftermath of that

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    she knows the business side of things, ran a nightclub, stark industries and probably help from Aunt May with FEAST
    I'd be shocked if literally any of that was taken into account in terms of putting this plot together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    The title of Zeb and Romita's first trade is out per the solicitations

"World Without Love"
    Well, everybody hates Peter and it's basically a corporate-manded run at this point so...yeah .
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I work in healthcare (insurance field) I promise you in the last ten years I have seen MANY people hired above me with no experience and although they didn't last, they all made much more than I for the time they worked for my company.
    It would help if she had a closer, or literally any, relationship with the X-Men beyond maybe Wolverine (and that's stretching it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This is really dumb.

Call me when they bring MJ back.
    And this isn't even happening in a proper Spider-Man book. I'm just shaking my head.

Extraordinary Member

Mostly likely for first 2 issues or so and then by the Gala with her also showing up in a couple of X-books over the next 2 months until the Gala then we'll the aftermath of that
    I really hope that's not the case

I think it might lead into the Dark Web event, because Moira Jane being in X-books makes zero sense and will harm both brands

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I
    It would help if she had a closer, or literally any, relationship with the X-Men beyond maybe Wolverine (and that's stretching it).
    It's not even a friendly one, they've talked twice and MJ has smacked him and told him she'd off herself before ever dating/sleeping w/ him.They're the friends of co-workers at best

Peter being involved makes sense.Wolvie connection aside, Emma saw his mind(Editorial is too dumb to remember OMD would wipe her memories IMO) and Beast has worked w/ him for science quiet a bit and he's taught at the school

It's not even a friendly one, they've talked twice and MJ has smacked him and told him she'd off herself before ever dating/sleeping w/ him.They're the friends of co-workers at best

Peter being involved makes sense.Wolvie connection aside, Emma saw his mind(Editorial is too dumb to remember OMD would wipe her memories IMO) and Beast has worked w/ him for science quiet a bit and he's taught at the school
    If it's just through Peter but it still doesn't feel like a natural story development at all.

I really hope that's not the case

I think it might lead into the Dark Web event, because Moira Jane being in X-books makes zero sense and will harm both brands
    How would it hurt the books. You have MJ having a small appearance in X books for maybe 4-5 pages total then in the Gala where she is returned to normal or healed by something else

How would it hurt the books. You have MJ having a small appearance in X books for maybe 4-5 pages total then in the Gala where she is returned to normal or healed by something else
    It feels like it trivializes her character...or basically shows what happens to her when ASM doesn't want her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It feels like it trivializes her character...or basically shows what happens to her when ASM doesn't want her.
    Can't she be in other books without Peter? She did have meetings and hangouts with other heroes and stuff before without Spider-man., It's not like she's being removed from ASM

Ah hell nah I don't wanna see MJ die/"die"

Also Pretty sure w/ Peter, Reed and Doc Strange they could fix almost anything
    Ain't Strange dead? Unless Clea is okay with Spidey.

MJ better not get shot though, buller wounds are impossible to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    this feels so random and spoilers:
    moria wasnt even that robotic when she came back from the dead in x-lives of wolverine
    end of spoilers
    The hair and face are robotic with synthetic skin most likely, and she removed them for, some reason lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Well here the problems, i can't see the pictures with this twitter link. I don't have twitter account ^^'
    Here ya go:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...58/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...04/unknown.png

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I think that she's an ambassador for Krakoan medicines and Anna is taking them.
    Sp being an ambassador for medicines would mean she doesn't necessarily have to have Krakoan citizenship?

spoilers:
    Took over the body, MJ too important now to do that
    end of spoilers

Btw WoW thread already over 50 pages. At this rate we'll beat last years page count by a mile
    Butthurt is definitely helping in that lol.

Do we even know if she has social media accounts? 'Cause she could always be one of those people who doesn't have a public life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Man, it's made painfully clear in Inferno that Moira isn't willing to change, if she has 10 lives or 100, it wouldn't matter if by default she's bad at sex and isn't willing to change that .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

MJ in that scene is being written like such a generic damsel in distress. "What are you wearing?" She wouldn't repeat that.
    Can't she be in other books without Peter? She did have meetings and hangouts with other heroes and stuff before without Spider-man., It's not like she's being removed from ASM
    I'm not saying she can't, but this isn't making a good argument for it.