Page 166 of 271 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4059

A new MJ series (with Felicia) written by McKay? Probably the most ideal take at this point.

I'm assuming the new Black Cat and MJ series is a mini (since it seems like everything at Marvel is a mini these days), but some are acting like it's an ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A new MJ series (with Felicia) written by McKay? Probably the most ideal take at this point.
    Agreed, after recent comments made by Marvel Editorial, there is no point for either character to be featured in the main title. It is time to move them onward to (hopefully) better more meaningful things.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Agreed, after recent comments made by Marvel Editorial, there is no point for either character to be featured in the main title. It is time to move them onward to (hopefully) better more meaningful things.
    Is this post in favor shipping MJ and Felicia?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm assuming the new Black Cat and MJ series is a mini (since it seems like everything at Marvel is a mini these days), but some are acting like it's an ongoing.
    Maybe a mini with the potential to become an ongoing (or another mini ) if it sells well .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At this point, maybe that would be the best thing going forward. If Marvel editorial is so hellbent on keeping Peter Parker as an utter failure in terms of his personal, professional, and social lives because they think it makes him more "relatable" to the fans and readers . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I knew you were waiting to make a comment like this .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I doubt that would happen (MJ is kinda in the weird position of having her status as Spider-Man's "one true love" baked into branding against the wishes of the Powers That Be; leading me to think that the current status quo of keeping them on and off again is probably what the future holds). I personally wouldn't be in favor of it (marriage fan right here) and I can think of other non-canon comic book pairings I'd much rather see happen, but I don't follow the ASM comics, so it wouldn't impact me that much. On the other hand, given just how bizarro post-OMD Spider-Man, I'd have to admit that MJ and Black Cat falling in love (or becoming a threesome with Peter) wouldn't be the craziest thing we've gotten from the publishers right now.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Sure why not? It isn't as if either lady can be with Peter long-term so they might as well be shipped with each other. And, no, at this, I'm not joking.

If McKay's writing it than I'd like to expect some decent MJ characterization/use and it's clear he doesn't at all see a romantic dynamic with them.

I think the only worry is having to work around the whole "Paul and kids" thing but McKay actually complained on twitter about MJ and Peter not being together.

If McKay's writing it than I'd like to expect some decent MJ characterization/use and it's clear he doesn't at all see a romantic dynamic with them.

I think the only worry is having to work around the whole "Paul and kids" thing but McKay actually complained on twitter about MJ and Peter not being together.
    I wonder how long he'll last on Spidey-related projects with such an attitude? Sorry, but as things stand I strongly suspect anyone who is not part of the Hive Mind will face problems once that dissent is known. He shouldn't have publically outed himself, IMHO, it could be a big mistake. I hope I'm wrong. I like his work.

BANNED

McKay actually complained on twitter about MJ and Peter not being together.
    Then the best we can hope for in this potential situation is that MJ and Peter's friendship is salvaged in Dark Web and Jed can have MJ rattle off to Felicia just how important he is to her in that capacity, and hint that she still carries a torch for him.

Ideally, I'd like MJ and Felicia to have adventures while Peter babysits MJ's kids in a support role.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Then the best we can hope for in this potential situation is that MJ and Peter's friendship is salvaged in Dark Web and Jed can have MJ rattle off to Felicia just how important he is to her in that capacity, and hint that she still carries a torch for him.

Ideally, I'd like MJ and Felicia to have adventures while Peter babysits MJ's kids in a support role.
    What would Paul say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    What would Paul say about that?
    Does anyone care what Paul says?