Page 167 of 271 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    What would Paul say about that?
    That could be drama for both this book and Peters'. The more headaches Paul gets, the better

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Then the best we can hope for in this potential situation is that MJ and Peter's friendship is salvaged in Dark Web and Jed can have MJ rattle off to Felicia just how important he is to her in that capacity, and hint that she still carries a torch for him.

Ideally, I'd like MJ and Felicia to have adventures while Peter babysits MJ's kids in a support role.
    I have to imagine McKay would try to avoid Paul and the kids as much as possible.

Or maybe we'll finally get an explanation for them by the time the book comes out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have to imagine McKay would try to avoid Paul and the kids as much as possible.

Or maybe we'll finally get an explanation for them by the time the book comes out.
    Or maybe they're written out during the event, and MJ and Felicia move in together.

Or maybe they're written out during the event, and MJ and Felicia move in together.
    That would be something .

Why would they do that? Can’t two women hang out and just be friends?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Why would they do that? Can’t two women hang out and just be friends?
    I didn't mean they get involved in a relationship, I just mean they share an apartment.

Astonishing Member

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/GL...S9iLUn4oLg.jpg

Pat Gleason cover for issue 9 Hellfire Gala tie in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/GL...S9iLUn4oLg.jpg

Pat Gleason cover for issue 9 Hellfire Gala tie in.
    I noticed this during the Hellfire Gala, but I wonder if the vaguely Phoenix-like design on MJ's dress is a clue...

Astonishing Member

In-depth spoilers for ASM 7 start around 50:43.

spoilers:
    Peter takes a tour of Oscorp and runs into MJ, who is there with Paul. It's awkward. They all still apparently talk like they are under NDAs and Zeb has his hand over their mouths and they only hint at what happened, but apparently we get a sense of who is more apologetic.

MJ at Oscorp to get Norman's opinion on the Krakoa drugs she's pushing. She is about to go to the Hellfire Gala.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    This Krakoa thing is so, so weird...
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    Not looking forward to this conversation. People's attitudes on this will have undoubtedly soured after C2E2 this weekend and Cebulski's words, this feels like kicking us while we're down, hopefully Peter apologizes for his stalking, but yeah...fully expecting ice cold bitch MJ here again and that won't be pleasant Also, MJ trying to get Norman's opinions on anything sins or not is so not in-character.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Oh, here's a quick update

Dan from Amazing Spider-Talk chatted with Zeb about Dark Web and the Peter/MJ situation

spoilers:
    "What Peter Did" will be addressed and Peter and MJ's current relationship will be resolved entirely in Dark Web, with Peter working through his emotions
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 08-08-2022 at 10:55 PM.

Dan from Amazing Spider-Talk chatted with Zeb about Dark Web and the Peter/MJ situation

spoilers:
    "What Peter Did" will be addressed and Peter and MJ's current relationship will be resolved entirely in Dark Web, with Peter working through his emotions
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Dark Web could be one of the worst Spider-Man stories in last years. Evil Ben, evil Janine, the answer to what Peter did can be disappointing, Pete and MJ's relationship can be ruined, it all sounds really bad.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    That sounds..ominous and bad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    spoilers:
    Dark Web could be one of the worst Spider-Man stories in last years. Evil Ben, evil Janine, the answer to what Peter did can be disappointing, Pete and MJ's relationship can be ruined, it all sounds really bad.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think Peter and MJ will have any further damage done to them really, I see them becoming friends again. Cebulski's words at C2E2 are that MJ was Peter's true love but that things won't always work out, so I'm thinking the conversation 'resolves' their relationship in that sense, which has been rehashed so many times only for MJ to change her mind and romance Peter again that this has lost all relevance. MJ will never stop loving Peter, and that will be her and Paul's downfall
    end of spoilers