Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271
Results 4,051 to 4,059 of 4059

I wonder if they'll do a RYV Infinite story.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Any volunteers to start a new thread after midnight to make this the first thread of 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Any volunteers to start a new thread after midnight to make this the first thread of 2023
    i do it again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they'll do a RYV Infinite story.
    That would be cool. I'd like to see more of the RYV universe outside the Spider-Fam and the X-Men. Maybe introduce the Spider-Fam to the Fantastic Four and how they've changed over the years. Bring back the Power Pack from the original RYV mini during Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman. Even throw in some more Avengers besides Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i do it again
    Doing the Lord's work!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be cool. I'd like to see more of the RYV universe outside the Spider-Fam and the X-Men. Maybe introduce the Spider-Fam to the Fantastic Four and how they've changed over the years. Bring back the Power Pack from the original RYV mini during Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman. Even throw in some more Avengers besides Iron Man.
    I think the FF and most of the Avengers are dead in the RYV universe. It's really just the X-Men, Power Pack, Spider-Fam and SHIELD (Hawkeye's Avengers) now...oh, I am guessing Captain Universe when the situation arises but other than that...barely any heroes are left because of Regent. Maybe they should like...bring them back in a RYV story or at least have Quasar as a quantum ghost turn Peter into the new Quasar like he did with Richard Rider that one time! Or maybe MJ can become the new Quasar. Quasarette? Spinner-Quasar? Quasar Girl! Quasar Woman! Quantum! Spider-Quasar!
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-31-2022 at 04:30 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I think the FF and most of the Avengers are dead in the RYV universe. It's really just the X-Men, Power Pack, Spider-Fam and SHIELD (Hawkeye's Avengers) now...oh, I am guessing Captain Universe when the situation arises but other than that...barely any heroes are left because of Regent. Maybe they should like...bring them back in a RYV story or at least have Quasar as a quantum ghost turn Peter into the new Quasar like he did with Richard Rider that one time! Or maybe MJ can become the new Quasar. Quasarette? Spinner-Quasar? Quasar Girl! Quasar Woman! Quantum! Spider-Quasar!
    Sounds good, although the ongoing RYV somewhat retconned the events of the original Secret Wars RYV, which would be easy enough to manage since Secret Wars RYV was a remnant of another reality sharing space with other reality remnants fused together into Battleworld/Latverion by God Emperor Doom. At the very least, Regent's reign didn't have as lasting an effect on that particular universe as it should have, if events played out exactly the same in the "full universe" as in the Battleworld domain.

Sounds good, although the ongoing RYV somewhat retconned the events of the original Secret Wars RYV, which would be easy enough to manage since Secret Wars RYV was a remnant of another reality sharing space with other reality remnants fused together into Battleworld/Latverion by God Emperor Doom. At the very least, Regent's reign didn't have as lasting an effect on that particular universe as it should have, if events played out exactly the same in the "full universe" as in the Battleworld domain.
    Oh, so that means other heroes could still be alive. I wonder if Jean Grey surviving her first or second death had something to do with that retconning of events? Seeing as how that was the other major change (aside from no Civil War) that caused RYV to deviate from Earth-616.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Oh, so that means other heroes could still be alive. I wonder if Jean Grey surviving her first or second death had something to do with that retconning of events? Seeing as how that was the other major change (aside from no Civil War) that caused RYV to deviate from Earth-616.
    And they never ditched the 90s Jim Lee outfits, either.

And they never ditched the 90s Jim Lee outfits, either.
    Oh yeah, of course...they were fools to do that in the 616. Those costumes are classic and cool!