Page 15 of 271 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I glad Felicia Dan MJ can actually be friends now. Always thought Felicia disliked her
    The didn't like each other before the marriage, pretty sure MJ was jealous of Felicia, then after the marriage Felicia actually attacked MJ because she's with Peter, but at some point they made peace, and their relationship afterwards had at least mutual respect, and it was more or less like this up until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Not always, after her initial jealously of MJ they hung out a bit when Felicia was with Flash and then in the '90s clone saga they kind of teased a friendship with them for a bit.

Oh, yeah. And Marvel Knights Spider-Man #1-12 by Mark Millar had Mary Jane give Peter a heads-up at the end, while Felicia was recovering from her injuries sustained through the course that saga, that Felicia was still in love with him, something which Peter had been rather oblivious to up until that point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    on another note i've also been loving how rhino has been popping up at every personal party or card game across the MU. lol
    Me too. My fave will always be the one with Rogue & Remy (LOL):

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I glad Felicia Dan MJ can actually be friends now. Always thought Felicia disliked her
    ummmm.........no

they were okay with each other in the 90s and 2000s before One More Day happened

I concur with what people mentioned about the Clone Saga and Marvel Knights issues
    Last edited by Starrius; 01-28-2022 at 11:15 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. My fave will always be the one with Rogue & Remy (LOL):

When you get caught by the wife...also, Felicia is enjoying this too much .

I think it'd be fun to see MJ in a card game with some of Peter's friends .

If they were going to completely move the phoenix around and i know this is going to be super unpopular they should have just gave it to MJ. MJ is in canon one of the most loved characters in universe from working for iron man, to being peter's girlfriend to her interactions at avenger's mansion, it would have added heart to the story because it would have made sense a lot of people caring what happened to her and with her.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If they were going to completely move the phoenix around and i know this is going to be super unpopular they should have just gave it to MJ. MJ is in canon one of the most loved characters in universe from working for iron man, to being peter's girlfriend to her interactions at avenger's mansion, it would have added heart to the story because it would have made sense a lot of people caring what happened to her and with her.
    The Phoenix loves redheads as much as it loves the Grey family .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Phoenix loves redheads as much as it loves the Grey family .
    and the culmination of "with great power comes great responsibility" ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Please no, MJ as a civilian is a massive part of her character and what makes her so good.Making her all powerful would be a massive disservice to the character and phoenix is messy af now.Also we don't need phoenix to see people care about her, and considering Peter almost dying and being hospitalized doesn't even get a reaction from FF, Daredevil, Logan, Most of the Avengers and Spider-family the MJ thing wouldn't make sense

Phoenix MJ as a variant sure but we already had Red Sonja MJ anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Please no, MJ as a civilian is a massive part of her character and what makes her so good.Making her all powerful would be a massive disservice to the character and phoenix is messy af now.Also we don't need phoenix to see people care about her, and considering Peter almost dying and being hospitalized doesn't even get a reaction from FF, Daredevil, Logan, Most of the Avengers and Spider-family the MJ thing wouldn't make sense

When it comes to the spideyverse i'm a MJ FF so though some of that stuff makes sense i'm more interested in what ever would give MJ shine and stopped her from disappearing. If she out there doing her own thing and saving the world or what not then instead of always breaking up with her or omdaying them, or just having her flat out disappear she can be off doing stuff and when they want her to show up in the main book she can again. But again that's just me and i know it's unpopular but her as phoenix would make far more sense than echo. All depended on who wrote it and who drew it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

MJ becoming a Phoenix host sounds like a What If that should already exist.

Do variant covers count?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Do variant covers count?

This is one of the big reasons I loved both the Gwen and MJ and some others variant covers of versions of them being various designed superheroes or villians. To me they are fun but best of all if well presented (a strong visual alone can speak 1000 words) and designed then my imagination can be 'sparked' adding to the fun of What Ifs playing in my head and various ways it might go. That happened first with those Gwen covers and happened agian with the MJ variants and sometimes I wish I could see beyond just a window to one multiverse shown to us from a variant.
    I know sometimes we do see beyond the window and like all art being subjective so can storylines and characterizations crafted by writers and artists what we get can sometimes be disappointing not matching our hopes and quality we hope for but sometimes it's amazing even if it doesn't match past hopes but gave us something maybe better.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When you get caught by the wife...also, Felicia is enjoying this too much .

I think it'd be fun to see MJ in a card game with some of Peter's friends .
    Yes, very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    MJ becoming a Phoenix host sounds like a What If that should already exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Do variant covers count?

I liked this one. Also, if Marvel ever gets the Red Sonja rights back . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Indeed. Definitely Classic (IMHO):