Page 14 of 271 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I didn't find funnt the comment about Peter. Aunt May would surely give a beating to both if she has heard them.
    They are joking so I wouldn't take it seriously but yeah

Also not them acting like Peter ain't canonically hot, and is smart and has morals

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    In essence, Gwen was the Betty, Mary Jane was the Veronica, and Felicia was the Cheryl Blossom.
    Peter Parker really is the Archie Andrews of the Marvel Universe...

https://nerdist.com/article/spider-m...eeti-chhibber/

Just a reminder that Spider-Man's Social Dilemma is due in mid-July on this year and features Mary Jane.

Peter Parker has been swinging and thwipping his way through New York City as Spider-Man for just a few months, and balancing his double life is complicated. He goes to school and tries not to embarrass himself in front of his crush, MJ; he takes photos for the Daily Bugle and tries not to embarrass himself in front of his boss, J. Jonah Jameson; and he fights crime in the evenings and . . . well, he’s kind of always trying to not embarrass himself. Easier said than done when you’re a teen with spider powers you’re still getting used to.

On top of all that, the notorious villain the Sandman is acting more strangely than ever, social media seems to be taking a toll on MJ, and someone keeps trying to steal an artifact that’s supposedly powered by alien matter . . . which can’t be good. Something eerie is going on, and Peter is determined to figure out what it is before things go from weird to dangerous.
    The writer also mentions MJ has a role specifically.

And as far as Spider-Man’s Social Dilemma‘s premise, Chhibber explains, “As for the idea… one era of Spidey I love and have always wanted to explore for kid-lit, especially, is that in between time—after he becomes a hero, but before he really knows how to do it. I also really wanted to have a sweet rom com element to the story, and to give Mary Jane her own focus. She’s a significant POV in the book and the story wouldn’t work without her.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://nerdist.com/article/spider-m...eeti-chhibber/

Just a reminder that Spider-Man's Social Dilemma is due in mid-July on this year and features Mary Jane.

The writer also mentions MJ has a role specifically.
    I was expecting this to be MCU-derived but the fact that she's called Mary Jane and Peter works at the Bugle as a photographer makes it more classic. Although I wonder if they'll base her design off Zendaya.

Peter crushing on her and social media problems makes me wonder if she's the "it" girl at his school.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

This is how to you point young kids today to know this is who Peter loves and the way is should be as this is also a kids book

Shocker has reached a new low, getting beat up by MJ with a baseball bat is bad even for his standards.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Shocker has reached a new low, getting beat up by MJ with a baseball bat is bad even for his standards.
    Chameleon is like, "Finally I'm not the only one!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I mean, at least Felicia was there so she must've done something, meanwhile Chameleon got beaten up by MJ blindly swinging the bat, so he's still worse than Shocker .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Oh....I see what you mean now. I agree with you. Thank you for explaining.
    You're very welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I remember that instance but did not remember that she beat him up with a baseball bat, too. Maybe McKay was even referencing that.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I get it - Mary Jane is dressed like a tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Should but also look out next week is a MJ and Black cat one shot
    Did this come out? i couldn't find it on comixology on wednesday? Thanks in advance.

edit: Nevermind. it did!.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Lmao this was fun as hell and the art was really good. "Minions... a seat for Ms. Watson." lol. and "your dumptruck ass..." made me spit coffee. This duo really plays well off each other.

some very deep moments between MJ and Felicia too.

leanonme.jpg
    sunrise.jpg

on another note i've also been loving how rhino has been popping up at every personal party or card game across the MU. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-28-2022 at 05:34 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I glad Felicia Dan MJ can actually be friends now. Always thought Felicia disliked her

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I glad Felicia Dan MJ can actually be friends now. Always thought Felicia disliked her
    Not always, after her initial jealously of MJ they hung out a bit when Felicia was with Flash and then in the '90s clone saga they kind of teased a friendship with them for a bit.