Page 125 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    One of the few highlights of Superior Spider-Man's final arc in the original run. Also, cool Guyver icon.
    I know it's a badass moment, but I can never picture that as the 'real' MJ, especially with how she treats Peter in the same arc. I still headcanon anything that isn't Spencer era MJ as the demon MJ that somehow got out of the astral plane and went back there shortly after Slott left.

BANNED

Read ASM#3 and...yeah, the MJ situation just gets sketchier. Turns out Paul has a mean streak, and is trying to keep Peter out of debt for a few weeks, he also appears to be fighting MJ's battles for her, wanting to talk to Peter about the text messages he's been leaving her.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 06-08-2022 at 04:59 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Read ASM#3 and...yeah, the MJ situation just gets sketchier. Turns out Paul has a mean streak, and is trying to keep Peter out of debt for a few weeks, he also appears to be fighting MJ's battles for her, wanting to talk to Peter about the text messages he's been leaving her.
    I am really starting to hate this run, and it’s only three issues in.

I want Paul to be eaten by Lizard.

Extraordinary Member

Never thought I could hate a character so fast yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Never thought I could hate a character so fast yet here we are
    He should be hated for the fact that he forbids Peter and MJ to communicate. Even if they are not a couple, they must communicate, because they are best friends, the closest people. Paul has no right to forbid them something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    He should be hated for the fact that he forbids Peter and MJ to communicate. Even if they are not a couple, they must communicate, because they are best friends, the closest people. Paul has no right to forbid them something.
    I'm really hoping this is Moira Jane - despite the sad look at Peter from the window in ASM #1 which would seem to indicate this is Mary Jane - because otherwise Wells has truly assassinated Mary Jane as a character.

Gods, this is painful.

So glad I'm voting with my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    I'm really hoping this is Moira Jane - despite the sad look at Peter from the window in ASM #1 which would seem to indicate this is Mary Jane - because otherwise Wells has truly assassinated Mary Jane as a character.

Gods, this is painful.

So glad I'm voting with my wallet.
    I also hope it's Moira. This explains why Paul doesn't want Peter and MJ to see each other because he works for Moira and doesn't want Pete to get in their way. But I'm preparing for the worst.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I also hope it's Moira. This explains why Paul doesn't want Peter and MJ to see each other because he works for Moira and doesn't want Pete to get in their way. But I'm preparing for the worst.
    If Peter and MJ actually talked in person they'd resolve it and knowing MJ her being next to Peter would atune to that fact

Mary Jane, a woman who came from a broken home with an abusive father is now apparently okay with dating a guy that she apparently has to warn not to hurt anyone.

And she’s telling him she loves him in less than 6 months?

Make sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Mary Jane, a woman who came from a broken home with an abusive father is now apparently okay with dating a guy that she apparently has to warn not to hurt anyone.

And she’s telling him she loves him in less than 6 months?

Make sense.
    And she's parenting kids she met less than 6 months ago even though she ran away from helping her sister with her kids.

Yeah, totally makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    If Peter and MJ actually talked in person they'd resolve it and knowing MJ her being next to Peter would atune to that fact
    Looks like Wells doesn't want to write dialogue between Peter and MJ. He had a chance to do it in the second issue, but he didn't. We may have to wait until this Moira Jane bullsh*t is over and the real Mary Jane comes back. Maybe then we'll see a conversation between them.

Astonishing Member

It's either Moira doing some **** or MJ character was just assassinated. Yeah, hell of a choice between two bad options.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We should pair Moira Jane with Otto in Peter and see them bounce off each other.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

wouldn't call it a mean streak just wants to comfort the Ex boyfriend for constantly calling his girlfriend
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy