Page 138 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4059
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I just sent the first page over to Edwin today. It's gonna take an awful long time to come together, but there will be special treats along the way.
    Sounds great.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He's been around since the end of 60's when Spidey was in college.

It actually made the art age up Robbie, he was black haired before Randy came along lol.

I mean, post OMD Spidey had aunt May setting him up on a date with a literal goddess, so that least he had that good luck.

I think aunt May should start a dating website, first option she chose for Spidey is his soulmate, second one is a goddess, both pretty good, even if the goddess got Hercules after him .

Yeah probably, I don't remember Spidey ever living with anyone besides Harry before the marriage, well, besides that one time he shared a room with Captain Britain, but that was in Marvel Team-Up#65 and #66, only lasted for those two issues (Though Excalibur#53 shows it had other adventures besides those two, had him being basically Spidey's sidekick for a while, while annoying his roommater Peter Parker too, so it likely lasted a few days, but probably wasn't longer than a month anyways, if it was even a week).

He and Flash were roommates before.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Just counting down the days till they back together

wendell-rubio-mj-pp-05.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Just counting down the days till they back together

wendell-rubio-mj-pp-05.jpg
    May be a lot of days

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    May be a lot of days
    Where's your good faith human

Mighty Member

Where's your good faith human
    Still have faith. Just saying it could be a while

Mighty Member

Just Had a thought. If Moria did kill MJ, then Peter could be the one who figures out who makes the resurrection tech to work on normal humans to get MJ back. Unless of course they MAKE MJ A mutant

May be a lot of days
    May be just one more .

Just Had a thought. If Moria did kill MJ, then Peter could be the one who figures out who makes the resurrection tech to work on normal humans to get MJ back.
    I mean, the problem is that, the technology is only exclusive to mutants because it was arbitrarily chosen to be the case, since the big deal is that DNA is collected from mutants (Which could be picked up from her corpse), and the memories are stored in Cerebro.

It would be an awkward asspull for Spidey to find a way to solve the memory issue, because whoever's using Cerebro (Mostly Xavier) has to go out of their way to make a backup of the memories, and if Xavier didn't do that, then there's just no way for her memory to be stored there.

I guess they could say that whoever goes to the Gala has their memories stored in Cerebro in case something happens, but, if that's the case, they'll either have to say it's temporary or that it's only the second Gala that started this, since Strange is dead, Clea is trying to resurrect him, and they'd need a reason to explain why his memory isn't stored since he was at the last Gala, and from the previews, it looks like Clear is bitching at Emma to try to get Strange back.

Also not sure about Spidey really liking the option of using the resurrection protocol even if that is an option, 'cause the resurrection protocols are practically clones, it'd be weird for him to not see a resurrected MJ as such, since there's basically no difference between the resurrection protocol and a random clone Jackal came up with.

Hell, in Clone Conspiracy he even says that while clone Gwen is a real person, she's not the Gwen he knew the same way Ben and Kaine aren't him.

Unless of course they MAKE MJ A mutant
    I really hope that's not the case lol.

MJ is a great character as a civilian, and while it's not unheard of for a civilian character to become a super-powered, it'd feel like a gimmick when doing that with her, and she's great, doesn't need such gimmicks.

Another possible problem, though less likely to happen, is X-Men getting her for a while like it happened when she got kicked off from ASM post Superior and she fucked off to Iron Man, which, I would rather a repetition of that with another franchise to not happen.

So yeah, if we're lucky Gala is just a forgettable story that doesn't **** over MJ much, if we're really lucky there can be even cool **** from it, but if we're unlucky, man... I don't know, Marvel can be weirdly creative in having terrible ideas, all the nonsense with Moira before she attacked MJ is an example of that, her attacking MJ is another, and reading ASM#1 vol 6 and saying that's okay to publish is another one, so hey, sky's the limit for their hack ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...CtlYe1k-cqAAAA

Mary Jane Watson should have spider powers because of all the times Peter has bit her.
    (It's just a sex joke. Please do not take seriously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Hey his jizz killed her in one reality, it's only fair for there to be another reality where it empowers her, maybe Earth-69.

Permanently that is, Spider-Island is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

I doubt anyone aren't most of the post just the times Peter and MJ go down?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

May be a lot of days
    Knowing Marvel Editorial, I think you'll need a larger unit of time to count with than days *sigh* .....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Knowing Marvel Editorial, I think you'll need a larger unit of time to count with than days *sigh* .....
    Three thousand more days .

Anyone get a good look at the Gleason live sketch for new ASM cover and I saw he saw he couldn't tell us who it was but was it obvious who he was drawing?

Extraordinary Member

Anyone get a good look at the Gleason live sketch for new ASM cover and I saw he saw he couldn't tell us who it was but was it obvious who he was drawing?
    Yeah I saw it clearly but can't tell who it is exactly, specially since the person appears to be in a costume and it's not colored