Page 145 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4059

mj was in an iron man book nothing to say she cant join an X-men book. although she wouldnt fit with any them right now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    mj was in an iron man book nothing to say she cant join an X-men book. although she wouldnt fit with any them right now
    Granted, she wasn't all that well used in an Iron Man book...

i do wonder how moira is possessing MJ cause there gotta be a good explanation on how she will avoid detection
    Yeah that makes her walking around in MJ's skin like she did with Banshee less likely, not impossible, but still less likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Is the tension between Peter and MJ the result of Moira's possession, or her taking advantage of MJ's current existing feelings for Pete? If the Moira angle is dealt with in the Gala one-off, what does that leave for the Gala tie-in for Peter and Logan? Is it just going to be a filler full of what we didn't see at the Gala and an excuse more for Peter and Logan banter than anything meaningful with Peter and MJ?
    None of the leaks show or talk about Moira Jane, it's pretty possible that the preview Gala page that we saw where Moira Jane talks with Proteus ends there, and the ASM tie-in shows what actually happens for MJ to be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    For me the bigger questions are: is the MJ we’ve seen in Zeb Wells’s issues supposed to be the real MJ or has she been Moira Jane all the time?
    While plenty of fans would be happy with that, ASM#1 vol 6 has nothing that indicates this could be the case, specially with Gala happening as a tie-in in ASM, unless ASM#9 is secretly a flashback or somethin'.

Are they really expecting us to buy an X-Men comic to get a resolution to a Spider-Man story (and vice versa with ASM 9 for X-Men readers)?
    Unfortunately that's how business works with tie-ins lol.

Will they wrap up Paul/kids/“MJ” in Hellfire Gala & ASM 9 or is “MJ” being shipped to the X-books/left out of Spider-Man books until possibly Dark Web?
    It's annoying how that's a real possibility.

Why is Amazing Spider-Man now an X-satellite book, with three X-Men tie-ins (Hellfire Gala, Judgement Day, Dark Web) in a row?
    To make fans as miserable as Spidey.

She doesn't fit as Stark's secretary either, logic is optional when it comes to disrespecting Spidey.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    None of the leaks show or talk about Moira Jane, it's pretty possible that the preview Gala page that we saw where Moira Jane talks with Proteus ends there, and the ASM tie-in shows what actually happens for MJ to be saved.
    The leaks don't, but the REVIEWS do.

Part of the Moira Jane reveal scene leaked.

spoilers:
    Wolverine tells Moira it's the "end of the road" and Moira, wearing a strange metal device around her neck, transforms back into MJ, who says that Moira won't hesitate to kill her. The metal device tightens around MJ's neck mimicking a hand around a person's neck. It loosens when she transforms back into Moira, and she tells Logan to "piss off." Logan tries to telepathically contact Jean Grey, and asks her to contact Greycrow so they don't lose track of "the woman" (MJ) and the tech around her neck. He insists that they can't lose Moira's hostage.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't mind if it reveal that Paul is actually working for Orchis.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

spoilers:
    Wolverine tells Moira it's the "end of the road" and Moira, wearing a strange metal device around her neck, transforms back into MJ, who says that Moira won't hesitate to kill her. The metal device tightens around MJ's neck mimicking a hand around a person's neck. It loosens when she transforms back into Moira, and she tells Logan to "piss off." Logan tries to telepathically contact Jean Grey, and asks her to contact Greycrow so they don't lose track of "the woman" (MJ) and the tech around her neck. He insists that they can't lose Moira's hostage.
    end of spoilers
    Edit: just saw it
    Last edited by Sr. Bungle; 07-12-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I wouldn't mind if it reveal that Paul is actually working for Orchis.
    why does the Paul gotta be a bad guy just cause he is dating MJ? Cant he be a regular dude?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I'm probably not going to rank this high on the "MJ guest appearance" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm probably not going to rank this high on the "MJ guest appearance" list.
    spoilers:
    You're telling me you don't like MJ being a prisoner in her own body for the sake of an X-Men story?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    You're telling me you don't like MJ being a prisoner in her own body for the sake of an X-Men story?
    end of spoilers
    Yes, yes I am .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes, yes I am .
    So does this mean Wells’s Mommy MJ is the “real” MJ spoilers:
    and not Moira Jane since she doesn’t have a metal device around her neck?
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Is Peter the one who outs Moria?

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Could explain why she dumped Peter

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Is Peter the one who outs Moria?
    spoilers:
    It looks like it's Logan.
    end of spoilers