Page 163 of 271 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Kevin feige who is the head of Marvel comics picks MJ over Gwen and Felecia

Attachment 123324
    Nick and Wells won’t like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    But MJ has made tons of tv appearances and lots of modeling gigs. I'm sure she has money. Is she bad at handling money too ?
    idk maybe she is high maintenance and likes to buy very expensive things
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    idk maybe she is high maintenance and likes to buy very expensive things
    I mean, living in New York isn't cheap.

Although she doesn't need roommates like Peter does so she's probably got enough to live on her own.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Nick and Wells won’t like that.
    Considering how some people have speculated that Feige might take over the management of the comics in addition to the movies and TV series, that might be somewhat worthwhile in the end if it finally allows for a definitive veto of those who don't want Peter and Mary Jane to be together (and preferably married) again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering how some people have speculated that Feige might take over the management of the comics in addition to the movies and TV series, that might be somewhat worthwhile in the end if it finally allows for a definitive veto of those who don't want Peter and Mary Jane to be together (and preferably married) again.
    This is one of those good thing bad things. I feel he’s got an eye for stories and no who to pick but everything kind of ends up being the same. I wouldn’t want that for the comics. Mind you the studio stuff is bouncing along nicely he could turn his attention to the comics. Do you have any links for stories about the Feige stuff if just rumours it’s be interesting to read.

BANNED

Marriage to MJ included in Marvel's recommended stories for National Spider-Man Day

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...rom-the-comics

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Marriage to MJ included in Marvel's recommended stories for National Spider-Man Day

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...rom-the-comics
    Marvel can't help themselves .

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Makes it easier to fan the flames and for fans to say yes she is the definitive love interest

BANNED

This story isn't just an exercise in nostalgia. It is, I hope, an illumination of character not just for Kraven, but for Pete, MJ, Gregor, and the rest of our cast. We're creating something new here that I hope will enrich the histories of each of these characters, all within the context of what I hope is an eerie, exciting tale.
    https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-krave...eis-interview/

DeMatties will go to town on Wells with his MJ depiction and I'm there for it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    This is one of those good thing bad things. I feel he’s got an eye for stories and no who to pick but everything kind of ends up being the same. I wouldn’t want that for the comics. Mind you the studio stuff is bouncing along nicely he could turn his attention to the comics. Do you have any links for stories about the Feige stuff if just rumours it’s be interesting to read.
    It's mostly offhand speculation I've seen and heard and read online. Nothing really concrete I can pass on at the moment.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It's mostly offhand speculation I've seen and heard and read online. Nothing really concrete I can pass on at the moment.
    If so it's something we could see coming down the pipeline as he is the boss and it's clear he has a more concrete vision for how certain characters should be treated

Astonishing Member

Feige has had creative oversight of the comics portion of the business since 2019. He was given Quesada's old title of Chief Creative Officer.

Dan Buckley is still the president/publisher and he reports to Feige on the publishing creative and editorial side, while apparently Ike Perlmutter still oversees business operations.

Interesting that of the people mentioned in the article, Wacker and now Quesada are gone, as well as Jeph Loeb's TV division.

Feige isn't going to step in and tell editorial that Peter has to be with MJ.

or......yesd.jpg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Feige has had creative oversight of the comics portion of the business since 2019. He was given Quesada's old title of Chief Creative Officer.

Dan Buckley is still the president/publisher and he reports to Feige on the publishing creative and editorial side, while apparently Ike Perlmutter still oversees business operations.

Interesting that of the people mentioned in the article, Wacker and now Quesada are gone, as well as Jeph Loeb's TV division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Feige isn't going to step in and tell editorial that Peter has to be with MJ.
    Has Feige actually done anything? It seems like he's too busy with the movies and Disney+ shows.