Page 18 of 271 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    An new one from Carlos Gomez, clearly inspired by the latest MJ/BC issue on MJ"s dump truck...

I love me some Carlos Gomez art...and that skirt really accentuates her booty .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love me some Carlos Gomez art...and that skirt really accentuates her booty .
    Oh really?

Small correction, someone said this came out before the last issue so I guess Gomez was ahead of his time.

Astonishing Member

We are getting a lot of incomming events recently: Reckoning (currently playing), Judgement Day, Secret Invasion II (not this again).... Do you think there will be an announcement soon that could explain the mysterious scene from "Timeless #1"?

So...do you guys agree that MJ was in love with Peter since day 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So...do you guys agree that MJ was in love with Peter since day 1?
    Interested? Yeah. In love? Probably not.

Exactly. In fact, I'd say it was decades into the comics until MJ could open her heart and truly love anyone.

Hmm Idk. I've been reading a lot of old comics and yeah, she does show interests in Peter from day one. But could it have been love knowing her backstory?

One thing is sure Mary Jane was in denial of her feelings for a long time, on one hand she had love developing below the surface but she couldn't fully admit it to herself because her fear of commitment.

On the other hand she did put up a fight for Peter.

Then, after dating for some she said no and disappeared out of his life for a while!

So she like, had the feelings of love, but was unable to fully act on them until just before they married...

That's what I mean. She was in love with him, but she was also in denial of her feelings. Especially after Gwen died. She didn't marry him the first time cause she was scared.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That's what I mean. She was in love with him, but she was also in denial of her feelings. Especially after Gwen died. She didn't marry him the first time cause she was scared.
    And if you consider that she'd secretly known for years that he was Spider-Man, but that he hadn't seen fit to tell her the first time he proposed . . . she was probably thinking, or feeling, that he wasn't committed enough to their relationship to tell her the honest truth about himself. After she confessed her backstory to Peter upon admitting she knew for a long time, if not necessarily all along, that he was Spider-Man, that became slightly more understandable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I know, right?! Hardly anyone ever brings up the 1st marriage proposal that Pete made to MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And if you consider that she'd secretly known for years that he was Spider-Man, but that he hadn't seen fit to tell her the first time he proposed . . . she was probably thinking, or feeling, that he wasn't committed enough to their relationship to tell her the honest truth about himself. After she confessed her backstory to Peter upon admitting she knew for a long time, if not necessarily all along, that he was Spider-Man, that became slightly more understandable.
    Indeed. Truly classic (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Hardly anyone ever brings up the 1st marriage proposal that Pete made to MJ

Indeed. Truly classic (IMHO):

It was revealed she told Peter no the first time because she wasn't ready. Too much trauma. Plus knowing Peter was Spiderman didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Gail's silhouette is framed so dramatically in the last panel. Like she's a sinister supervillain or Batman. When was the last time she appeared on page or any mention was made of her?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Gail's silhouette is framed so dramatically in the last panel. Like she's a sinister supervillain or Batman. When was the last time she appeared on page or any mention was made of her?

LMAO
    Gayle's last appearance was a cameo in Peter Parker: Spider-Man #19 (July, 2000):

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-10-2022 at 03:35 AM.