Page 2 of 271 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Did what? An OnlyFans? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    There was a post going around on FB about how Peter selling photos of himself to the Bugle was him doing OF before OF was even conceptualized. lol

Which JJJ is that dude who buys every pic just to complain about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

(ASM#43)

Huh, that's, one way to put it, and I guess it makes sense.

RYV Spidey saying that his old method of taking pictures just happened to focus on his ass a lot does make it sound like an OF too:

(ASM:RYV#1 vol 2)

Dat Ryan Stegman art . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Dat Ryan Stegman art . . .
    yup reason why absolute carnage and king in black was so good
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

I really can't wait to see the team-up issue with Black Cat and see if the mysterious scene saw in "Timeless #1" has anything to do with it.

https://twitter.com/heythisisbrian/s...44745243824137

Choosing to treat discovering this art by comics artist Sean Chen earlier this day as a good portent for the year of the tiger.

When you take things literally .

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I really can't wait to see the team-up issue with Black Cat and see if the mysterious scene saw in "Timeless #1" has anything to do with it.
    Same.

I feel like playing "Eye of the Tiger" now. And that's my Chinese Zodiac animal, too!

Ultimate Member

I love that song, my Chinese zodiac is the sheep, my regular zodiac is Aries the ram...odd how that worked out...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I love that song, my Chinese zodiac is the sheep, my regular zodiac is Aries the ram...odd how that worked out...
    Hmm, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Aunt May doesn't approve of MJ's OnlyFans:

Source: Web of Spider-Man #43
    Lmao i always found this funny

^^^Had that series continued, it would've been interesting to see a version of MJ that was completely unafraid of Eddie Brock's Venom (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-11-2022 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2022 will be AWESOME for MJ

Such an iconic moment. I wonder, did Stan Lee planned to have MJ be the end game?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Such an iconic moment. I wonder, did Stan Lee planned to have MJ be the end game?
    Nope, in the 60s he planned that for Gwen, but he always admitted he couldn't make Gwen as fun and interesting as MJ in interviews he would talk about how the characters seemed to have a life of their own and how they would actively try to make Gwen more like MJ to try to push Gwen in the forefront. After Stan stopped writing and Conway killed Gwen off, Stan eventually came around and had Peter and MJ married so in the 80s and on he was fully onboard with Peter/MJ as endgame from then on.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 01-05-2022 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^Had that series continued, it would've been interesting to see a version of MJ that was completely unafraid of Eddie Brock's Venom (XD)
    Not sure if it'd remain like that, she was pissed off with him after he drove her around but was more so because he was a reckless driver, and someone who'd attempt to kill Spidey's loved ones to hurt him is far more dangerous.

She possibly could not be afraid of him anyways, just don't think her telling him to **** off for reckless driving can be compared to learning he's Venom lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Nope, in the 60s he planned that for Gwen, but he always admitted he couldn't make Gwen as fun and interesting as MJ in interviews he would talk about how the characters seemed to have a life of their own and how they would actively try to make Gwen more like MJ to try to push Gwen in the forefront. After Stan stopped writing and Conway killed Gwen off, Stan eventually came around and had Peter and MJ married so in the 80s and on he was fully onboard with Peter/MJ as endgame from then on.
    It's not even hard to tell that MJ wasn't planned to be the endgame back then too, MJ got a bad haircut in ASM#64, just to make her look uglier compared to Gwen, then only showed up two more times (ASM#65 and Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine#2) and was thrown into limbo, ASM#66 has Spidey thinking about the people he cares about and MJ isn't included (JJ and Robbie are there by the way), and she's only mentioned once in a while, she eventually returned in ASM#82 with her hair back to normal and it was excused she was in florida.

It's actually funny to see some stuff that was done prop up Carlie, had been done with Gwen back then, history repeats or somethin' .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

The best way to sell a love interest...make them more like MJ .