Page 207 of 271 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4059
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, Hallow's Eve does have a dump truck ass:

Which MJ has here and there:

You might be on to something man.
    That last pic is great. Makes me wish more for a canon Spider-dad.

Can we just give Amazing to J. M. DeMatteis and have him write it forever?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Can we just give Amazing to J. M. DeMatteis and have him write it forever?
    I'm really enjoying DeMatties current resurgence, first at DC (where he 'fixed' John and Shayria), and now Marvel, though the latter's infatuation with his Spetacular run did lead to the Kindred mess, perhaps he should write a Kindred mini-series sometime to help 'fix' that?

At least we will have proper in-character Peter and MJ content for five months soon, and I hope it sells well enough for a third series crossing over Peter and Ben, especially if Wells wants to further along their rivalry in the post-OMD canon and thus they need something to parallel it.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    That last pic is great. Makes me wish more for a canon Spider-dad.
    We need more beach episode issues .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Do you want some hot springs issues too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Do you want some hot springs issues too?
    Think the X-Men have that covered .

Couldn't agree more. Time to bring 'em back, 'cause they've been sorely missed (IMHO):

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Time to bring 'em back, 'cause they've been sorely missed (IMHO):

my favorite MJ pinup of all the swimsuit issues is the third one with Aunt May in the background. she looks more sexy and like the art. Damnit, Udon has the stones to do swimsuit issues every year with their Street Fighter license, why can Marvel? Besides its seems lately we seeing more beefcake than cheesecake in comics(have you seen this week Immortal X-MEN 7, alot of male nudity), how about some of the hetero man, bi women, lesbian that want to see more of the female form? As long as she's full grown adult of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    my favorite MJ pinup of all the swimsuit issues is the third one with Aunt May in the background. she looks more sexy and like the art. Damnit, Udon has the stones to do swimsuit issues every year with their Street Fighter license, why can Marvel? Besides its seems lately we seeing more beefcake than cheesecake in comics(have you seen this week Immortal X-MEN 7, alot of male nudity), how about some of the hetero man, bi women, lesbian that want to see more of the female form? As long as she's full grown adult of course.
    Marvel is owned by Disney.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Marvel is owned by Disney.
    So its okay to show beefcake in Immortal X-Men 7 in multiple different panels(you see nude Nightcrawler, Exodus, Steve Rogers, ect with their privates obscured) but not any of the female form due to Disney?

So its okay to show beefcake in Immortal X-Men 7 in multiple different panels(you see nude Nightcrawler, Exodus, Steve Rogers, ect with their privates obscured) but not any of the female form due to Disney?
    If I had to guess, to Disney there's a difference between occasionally showing beefcake in ongoing books and doing actual swimsuit issues.

idk but she already drawn sexy by default and she got her variants
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    If I had to guess, to Disney there's a difference between occasionally showing beefcake in ongoing books and doing actual swimsuit issues.
    And male fanservice is more palatable in this day and age than female fanservice.

(Just look at how often males in the MCU end up shirtless).

And male fanservice is more palatable in this day and age than female fanservice.

(Just look at how often males in the MCU end up shirtless).
    or naked in thors case.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy