Page 243 of 271 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4059
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Spider-Verse Infinity spoilers for the week (Mayday)

spoilers:
    Benjy being an adorable nuisence using his powers a lot at the kids arcade, Mayday's interest Jason also works there. Mayday and Benjy using their powers at certain intervals is monitored by someone shady. No Peter or MJ this issue.
    end of spoilers

Interestingly spoilers:
    Spider-Girl is still regarded as a 'new' crime fighter despite now been active for many years
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Holy crap! Benjy's got organic web-shooters! That little sneak! Oh man, MJ is not going to be happy if she finds out! Also, is it just me or is the shady guy just an older version of Arcade? This feels like something he might do.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-06-2022 at 06:13 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    spoilers:
    Holy crap! Benjy's got organic web-shooters! That little sneak! Oh man, MJ is not going to be happy if she finds out!.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This isn't a new development for Benjy, and MJ knows, he used his webbing to save her at the end of the Amazing Spider-Girl run
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    spoilers:
    This isn't a new development for Benjy, and MJ knows, he used his webbing to save her at the end of the Amazing Spider-Girl run
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I guess I need to reread my ASG trades again, I coulda sworn it was just that he could climb walls.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Astonishing Member

I'm curious, would Screwball(I hate her, even more after those challenges in ps4) make sense as being part of Mayday Rogues rather than Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I'm curious, would Screwball(I hate her, even more after those challenges in ps4) make sense as being part of Mayday Rogues rather than Peter.
    Yeah, actually I think she would fit WAAAY better as one of Maydays rogues then she would Peters.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-06-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

I can't find the original post, but someone said days ago that maybe the mysterious kids are going to be "sacrifice lambs" for Norman to become evil again and the status quo restored. Well, I tell you now... NO WAY!!!

Look, I don't know who the webs these kids are or where they come from, I don't care if they are real kids or something like Gabriel and Sarah; but I'm telling you: Killing them is big NO!!! If there's one concept, one idea, one scenario that it can't happen in a Spider-Man comic is the murder of children. Sure, they can die by diseases like cancer or other stuff, but murdering them is out of the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I can't find the original post, but someone said days ago that maybe the mysterious kids are going to be "sacrifice lambs" for Norman to become evil again and the status quo restored. Well, I tell you now... NO WAY!!!

Look, I don't know who the webs these kids are or where they come from, I don't care if they are real kids or something like Gabriel and Sarah; but I'm telling you: Killing them is big NO!!! If there's one concept, one idea, one scenario that it can't happen in a Spider-Man comic is the murder of children. Sure, they can die by diseases like cancer or other stuff, but murdering them is out of the question!
    I think Paul and the kids are gonna be swept under the rug as some Mysterio shenanigans. They're gonna want to jettison them FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Does anyone really deserve Screwball as a Rogue?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I think Paul and the kids are gonna be swept under the rug as some Mysterio shenanigans. They're gonna want to jettison them FAST.
    I think this too, Paul and the kids are not important they are just to set the status quo of MJ, the mystery will go like Peter do something shitty to save MJ she got mad at him or something, met Paul that is a single father, Peter look for MJ until the point that Paul punch him and then the run end MJ break up with him and they will never seen again

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    I think this too, Paul and the kids are not important they are just to set the status quo of MJ, the mystery will go like Peter do something shitty to save MJ she got mad at him or something, met Paul that is a single father, Peter look for MJ until the point that Paul punch him and then the run end MJ break up with him and they will never seen again
    So just reset to staus quo to what it was before this run

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    yeah Paul is a victim
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah Paul is a victim
    He's probably Mysterio or something like that. It's been pretty clear for a while now that this run is not getting the reception from fans that they were hoping for.
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 12-06-2022 at 02:54 PM.

That was me and are you forgetting that Peter Parker: Spider-Man #75 depicted the murder of Peter and Mary Jane's unborn child? The line has already been crossed and I am pretty damn sure Zeb Wells will cross it again once the time comes, he has shown he is not adverse to harming and killing children in his books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    That was me and are you forgetting that Peter Parker: Spider-Man #75 depicted the murder of Peter and Mary Jane's unborn child? The line has already been crossed and I am pretty damn sure Zeb Wells will cross it again once the time comes, he has shown he is not adverse to harming and killing children in his books.
    First of all, with the whole thing of OMD, the baby has been erased from existence. Well, although Norman Osborn's new "list" has "the baby" as one of the persor he wants to ammend for his crimes as the Green Goblin.

And second, sadly, dying in birth is somethin that it can always happen. It happened to Valeria Richards, although Doom saved her.

First of all, with the whole thing of OMD, the baby has been erased from existence. Well, although Norman Osborn's new "list" has "the baby" as one of the persor he wants to ammend for his crimes as the Green Goblin.

And second, sadly, dying in birth is somethin that it can always happen. It happened to Valeria Richards, although Doom saved her.
    OMD didn't erase a damn thing. Mephisto's powers only allowed him to layer portions of Earth-81545's history on top of Earth-616's like a shroud but it didn't erase those events. If he had it would have caused a temporal paradox that would have killed him in the process. And as for the death of Mayday, it was a murder. Mary Jane was poisoned, this wasn't like when Sue lost Valeria the first time. Norman Osborn killed Peter and Mary Jane's child and he knows it because it was his plan.