Page 245 of 271 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4059
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    This sounds like fan wishful conjecture, like the rumors that Marvel is “unhappy” with the current run.
    It's more like there are people internally that are not happy some of the tings with the run. Expected a bigger reception with some of the concepts they tried in the run, but we'll see if anything comes from it. Like it was supposed to have the mystery last until end of next year, but was pushed to early 2023 instead
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 12-07-2022 at 09:00 AM.

BANNED

This sounds like fan wishful conjecture, like the rumors that Marvel is “unhappy” with the current run. Marvel pursues stories to make money, not to cater to one group of fans’ desires. Renew Your Vows was aimed at that same group and it was cancelled.
    RYV may have been cancelled, but Peter and MJ were back together in 616 by the time it was, and Marvel still evolved Annie and the family's story well beyond the cancelation

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    It's more like there are people internally that are not happy some of the tings with the run. Expected a bigger reception with some of the concepts they tried in the run, but we'll see if anything comes from it
    That’s still just rumor. Carlos Gomez was talking about fans not being happy, not inside tea at Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    RYV may have been cancelled, but Peter and MJ were back together in 616 by the time it was, and Marvel still evolved Annie and the family's story well beyond the cancelation
    “Well beyond?!” They appeared in a handful of Spider-Verse related issues. Also, this suggests Marvel only puts out AU marriage stories when Peter and MJ are apart in 616. I’d rather have them be a committed couple, with or without a wedding ring, in 616.

You can say the same about Spider-Punk but no one is claiming Marvel is trying to cater to Hobie fans.
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 12-07-2022 at 09:07 AM.

That’s still just rumor. Carlos Gomez was talking about fans not being happy, not inside tea at Marvel.
    It's one person speaking out, but also social media is a much bigger beast tan it was years ago and even the X office has caved to online backlash

Astonishing Member

It's one person speaking out, but also social media is a much bigger beast tan it was years ago and even the X office has caved to online backlash
    Fan backlash is one thing, but you originally claimed there was internal dissatisfaction and there is no evidence for that save an Instagram post that has misinterpreted.

BANNED

“Well beyond?!” They appeared in a handful of Spider-Verse related issues
    Where the story was advanced. Glad you didn't refute that point.

So if the MJ\BC issue 3 doesn't tie into Dark Web then. Very curious to what the 3 additional issues will actually be about since the 3rd issue solicits seems to be misleading

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Where the story was advanced. Glad you didn't refute that point.
    I disputed "well beyond." Because the story wasn't advanced "well beyond."

So if the MJ\BC issue 3 doesn't tie into Dark Web then. Very curious to what the 3 additional issues will actually be about since the 3rd issue solicits seems to be misleading
    Yeah, it does make you wonder, doesn't it? Although misleading solitics are a form of misleading advertising which is an anti-consumer practice so I hope Marvel doesn't think this is a marketing tactic that will be stood for on a go-forward, widespread basis....
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 12-07-2022 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Merry Christmas! Here I got you this...it's a nice Peter/MJ moment from Spider-Man and Batman.

Attachment 126711
    Happy Holidays! Thanks for the lovely scene, CaptainUniverse! When I saw it, I was reminded of the MJ/Pete moment from...

The Amazing Spider-Man #357
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-07-2022 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Happy Holidays! Thanks for the lovely scene, CaptainUniverse! When I saw it, I was reminded of the MJ/Pete moment from...

Yup Spider-man making dirty jokes with his wife, who along with Peter is shown to be horny as all get out, absolutely no fun we should only creepy clearly depressed can’t even ask Black Cat out correctly loser Spider-man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

That was a hilarious bit of banter between them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

New rumor is Zendaya may have signed on to also return in MCU Spider-Man 4

Incredible Member

New rumor is Zendaya may have signed on to also return in MCU Spider-Man 4
    If true, this should surprise absolutely nobody

Spectacular Member

Hey, TinkerSpider, I'm getting caught up on Zeb Wells' run, and I owe you a public apology. He's sexist. You were right, I was wrong, and I'm sorry.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Now this is just too precious. I honestly can't decide which version of this scene I like better. The ASM #50 original or the Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys Marvel History version. Probably the original, the splash page makes all the difference but still...her meeting Cosmic Ghost Rider instead of Captain America is funny.

Frank003.jpgFrank004.jpg
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker