Page 51 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    spoilers:
    It depends if it actually happens in the pages of ASM itself, 'cause as much as we're talking about Moira doing this ****, it's not talked about if it's in ASM, and considering the art isn't Romita Jr., it's likely an X-Men related comic, unless Marvel is still doing a thing where more than one artist draws the same comic.

Even then, if it is Moira, I don't see why she'd randomly push Spidey away, when she should be using him to get into the Gala, unless she wants to get rid of him 'cause she's wary of his spider-sense or somethin', but so far it's talked about like he'll be in the Gala, so I doubt the supposed scene of MJ doing whatever with Spidey in ASM#2 is related with Moira.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think it's from ASM #1 because we have the same teasers with Ben and a teaser where Normie gets the symbiote. Maybe Moira didn't want Peter to go with her because he would interfere with her plans.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    spoilers:
    It says continued in pages of Hellfire gala and Destiny of X so I think it's X-men, still I hope they don't just take Mj to X side that would be awful
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This year's X-Men: Hellfire Gala is one-shot and will be 72 pages long https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/15/x-...llfire-gala-1/ . I didn't find a series called Destiny of X, but it seems to be the name of the X-Men era. So I don't think MJ will go into the X-Men comics.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    [spoil]spoilers:
    This year's X-Men: Hellfire Gala is one-shot and will be 72 pages long https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/15/x-...llfire-gala-1/ . I didn't find a series called Destiny of X, but it seems to be the name of the X-Men era. So I don't think MJ will go into the X-Men comics.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It specifically says 'to be continued in the Hellfire Gala AND in the pages of Destiny of X', which are the X-Books. Also, if MJ wasn't going to factor into the X-Men books, then why give her that status with Krakoa at all?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 04-21-2022 at 12:37 AM.

spoilers:
    I think it's from ASM #1 because we have the same teasers with Ben and a teaser where Normie gets the symbiote. Maybe Moira didn't want Peter to go with her because he would interfere with her plans.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    What I've seen of the leaks, Normie getting a symbiote doesn't look like a tease, but actually happens in Venom's own ongoing.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    spoilers:
    It specifically says 'to be continued in the Hellfire Gala AND in the pages of Destiny of X', which are the X-Books. Also, if MJ wasn't going to factor into the X-Men books, then why give her that status with Krakoa at all?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Possibly more awkward reasoning for Moira to target MJ in particular, but we'll see lol.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yes, but the MJ/Moira story must end at the Hellfire Gala because it's only one shot. I don't know, X-Men comics are stories about mutants, I don't know how they'll find a place for Mary Jane. We need to know the status of Peter and MJ's relationship in the first issue to understand what's going on.
    end of spoilers

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    spoilers:
    What I've seen of the leaks, Normie getting a symbiote doesn't look like a tease, but actually happens in Venom's own ongoing.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I saw a page where there were a lot of symbiotes, there were Eddie, Dillan, Normie and the Flash. It was written "To be continued in Venom".
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Kanos; 04-21-2022 at 12:51 AM.

BANNED

spoilers:
    Yes, but the MJ/Moira story must end at the Hellfire Gala because it's only one shot.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Who's to say MJ and Moira's story is stopping at the Gala? It says, specifically, that the story goes on in Destiny of X. If it were just the gala, it would only reference that, but it doesn't. Either MJ's abduction is a long-term thing, or MJ's status quo as a Krokoan medical ambassador is the long-term thing and she'll appear in the X-Books. Let's not forget Lea Williams, who writes some of the X-Books, is a Mary Jane fan and wrote her limited series
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I saw a page where there were a lot of symbiotes, there were Eddie, Dillan, Normie and the Flash. It was written "To be continued in Venom".
    end of spoilers
    All these scans are from FCBD issues, not ASM.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 04-21-2022 at 01:03 AM.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I really hope that the destiny of X part is just for Moira and this MJ/Moira isn't a long lasting thing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I really hope that the destiny of X part is just for Moira and this MJ/Moira isn't a long lasting thing
    With this Dark Web thing lingering, the Spider-Man and X-Men books are building to a big crossover event, so I don't see how this will all be contained to a one-and-done and then we carry on as normal with MJ and Peter.

spoilers:
    Who's to say MJ and Moira's story is stopping at the Gala? It says, specifically, that the story goes on in Destiny of X. If it were just the gala, it would only reference that, but it doesn't. Either MJ's abduction is a long-term thing, or MJ's status quo as a Krokoan medical ambassador is the long-term thing and she'll appear in the X-Books. Let's not forget Lea Williams, who writes some of the X-Books, is a Mary Jane fan and wrote her limited series
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Because right now, Destiny of X is an era name, not a comic book series. On this I made such a conclusion.
    end of spoilers

All these scans are from FCBD issues, not ASM.
    spoilers:
    Damn, I forgot there was an FCBD issue. So MJ was kidnapped before ASM #1?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    Because right now, Destiny of X is an era name, not a comic book series. On this I made such a conclusion.
    end of spoilers
    For god's sake...

spoilers:
    I know Destiny of X is an era name, that's not the point. The point is it is the name attached to the series of X-Books going on. It says that the story continues in the pages of those books, NOT JUST THE GALA.
    end of spoilers

I have tried to point this out to you three times now, and I am not repeating myself for a fourth.

For god's sake...

spoilers:
    I know Destiny of X is an era name, that's not the point. The point is it is the name attached to the series of X-Books going on. It says that the story continues in the pages of those books, NOT JUST THE GALA.
    end of spoilers

I have tried to point this out to you three times now, and I am not repeating myself for a fourth.
    I already understood this, I explained to you why I did not understand the first time.

BANNED

I already understood this, I explained to you why I did not understand the first time.
    My apologies, I get a little hot-headed sometimes.

Unbelievable stuff, and not in a good way.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Unbelievable stuff, and not in a good way.
    I mean on the bright side she wont be sidelined by a "break up" and everyone worried about Peter and MJ not being together. But also this even though is not needed is an interesting way to get ASM and the X-men a cross over. So it looks like after the Gala is where we'll have some sort of reconciliation or reunion with either MJ being hurt or rescued and then back to a semi Peter/MJ book

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Also spoilers:
    here's a wild theory so MJ is hurt and to save her Peter asks Xavier to help but cant because she isn't a mutant. so they use either a part of Peter's dna or something to help bring her back and now she has powers similar to Peter and that explains the Timeless tease
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Also spoilers:
    here's a wild theory so MJ is hurt and to save her Peter asks Xavier to help but cant because she isn't a mutant. so they use either a part of Peter's dna or something to help bring her back and now she has powers similar to Peter and that explains the Timeless tease
    end of spoilers
    Ah hell nah I don't wanna see MJ die/"die"

Also Pretty sure w/ Peter, Reed and Doc Strange they could fix almost anything