Page 55 of 271 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    BANNED

spoilers:
    I do have a feeling this run will see Anna die, she apparently already has dementia according to one poster and is relying on the Krokoan medicine. MJ would be understandably mad at Peter if he's done something to endanger her Aunt, and May would be cross with him too because Anna is her best friend.
    end of spoilers

They better not touch Aunt Anna. She's been alive and kicking since 1964.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    They better not touch Aunt Anna. She's been alive and kicking since 1964.
    But if Anna goes then you can have Annie come in and replace her in spirit

Anna will be fine. She's Aunt May's BFF.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    And something happening to her because of Peter would turn her against him. Simple.

People need to stop acting like the "this is fine" dog. Something turns MJ and May against Peter along with everyone else, Anna means a great deal to both of them and she's been shown to be in a vulnerable state. It's not rocket science, something happens to her, and it's Peter's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    And something happening to her because of Peter would turn her against him. Simple.

People need to stop acting like the "this is fine" dog.
    I'm more annoyed than anything to see MJ reduced to a damsel in distress for an X-Men story of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    But if Anna goes then you can have Annie come in and replace her in spirit
    I'm not sure having Annie work as an aunt that is completely irrelevant and mostly in limbo would work.

Aunt May herself is struggling to be relevant in any way lately in the comics, while this is aunt Anna's first speaking role since probably OMIT, she can be killed off and won't be missed by many unfortunately lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

What if this is how MJ becomes Spinnerette in the 616 to fulfill the Timeless tease
    . No longer a damsel in distress and their child would have stronger spider powers or spider sense that other AU variants
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 04-21-2022 at 12:58 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I'm not sure having Annie work as an aunt that is completely irrelevant and mostly in limbo would work.

Aunt May herself is struggling to be relevant in any way lately in the comics, while this is aunt Anna's first speaking role since probably OMIT, she can be killed off and won't be missed by many unfortunately lol.
    But MJ will become mctaggert"s puppet

I seriously feel like revealing one, two or all three of Gayle's kids Tommy and Kevin + Kristy to be mutants would have been the better way to connect MJ to the X-Verse instead of whatever is happening here.

Spectacular Member

I assume Krakoa would be more lenient than the UN since everybody hates Mutants but her potential position sounds like a goodwill ambassador.

Individuals who are invited to serve as UN Goodwill Ambassadors must typically meet the following criteria:

• Have widely recognized talent in the arts, sciences, literature, entertainment, sports or other fields of public life

• Demonstrate a strong desire to help mobilize public support for the cause

• Demonstrate the commitment and proven potential to reach out to significant audiences, including decision makers

• Have good credentials related to the mandate (such as the environment, human rights, etc.) in work or life

• Must be passionate and inspiring with regards to the mandate of the organization

• Possess the personality and dignity required for such high-level representative capacity

• Be influential beyond their national borders, thus having the ability to promote the values of the UN internationally

• Be knowledgeable and articulate with regards to the goals and activities of the mandate being represented

• Not be engaged with or endorsed products, organizations or causes that conflict with the UN’s values

I bet she'll die and then be miraculously brought back as a younger, hotter, thinner woman.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    I bet she'll die and then be miraculously brought back as a younger, hotter, thinner woman.
    Why are comics so afraid to portray old people? Everybody keeps killing and/or de-aging them. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    What if this is how MJ becomes Spinnerette in the 616 to fulfill the Timeless tease
    I think it'd be better if they forgot about that lol.

No longer a damsel in distress and their child would have stronger spider powers or spider sense that other AU variants
    They just shouldn't write her in situations where she's a damsel to begin with.

Plus, them getting a kid too? Going a bit too far now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    But MJ will become mctaggert"s puppet
    What does that have to do with the quoted post?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs View Post
    Why are comics so afraid to portray old people? Everybody keeps killing and/or de-aging them. I don't get it.
    Old people are generally not considered hot and/or pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs View Post
    I assume Krakoa would be more lenient than the UN since everybody hates Mutants but her potential position sounds like a goodwill ambassador.
    I really wish they had better set this up.