Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This just makes me want to advocate harder for polygamy for Peter so he can marry them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    This just makes me want to advocate harder for polygamy for Peter so he can marry them both.
    Or he can knock up Black Cat and have a son since he mainly has daughters with Mj
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

MJ and Felicia should team-up more often .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    If the Spider-Man franchise had been created today, they wouldn't change MJ's position to the love interest, they'd spin her off as a superhero.
    True, lol. Who hasn't at this point? Even Lois Lane became one... albeit killed off in the same issue (DC Rebirth's Superwoman #1) in favour of Lana Lang!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Or he can knock up Black Cat and have a son since he mainly has daughters with Mj
    Just have a daughter with both and then some sons, with the two daughters becoming heroes in their own right later on to some degree...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Didn't that almost happen in the comics proper, but then it got vetoed by Tom DeFalco (I think) since Spider-Man having a kid out of wedlock violated a morality clause or something like that?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Didn't that almost happen in the comics proper, but then it got vetoed by Tom DeFalco (I think) since Spider-Man having a kid out of wedlock violated a morality clause or something like that?
    not sure cause i was referencing the ps4 game
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Peter's daughters > Peter's sons.

not sure cause i was referencing the ps4 game
    It's cool, although I do recall reading about that around the time the PS4 game's DLC installments were coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, Spinneret has my vote!

I always seen this and the MC2 as diverge timelines. I wonder at what point was this universe created in the 616?

One More Day, no doubt about it. Annie is a baby Peter and MJ would've had had they not split up due to the deal with Mephisto. Mayday was miscarried earlier, and MC2 goes from there, being What If she was born instead of miscarried.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-16-2022 at 05:48 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    One More Day, no doubt about it. Annie is a baby Peter and MJ would've had had they not split up due to the deal with Mephisto.
    It happened even before that, Cyclops talks to MJ in one issue and Xavier basically prevented Civil War from happening:

(ASM:RYV#6 vol 2)

(ASM:RYV#7 vol 2)

Other diversions seem to have happened too, like Magneto staying a villain, X-Men never changing their fashion sense after the 90's and whatnot (Seems that Morrison's New X-Men didn't happen too), but the big one is Civil War not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    cover variant artgerm

"Two faces of the same coin". That's something I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Hey! Not the first cover where I see Mary Jane dressed as Spider-Man, but considering what we saw in "Timeless #1", do you think this is another hint of something incomming?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    It happened even before that, Cyclops talks to MJ in one issue and Xavier basically prevented Civil War from happening:

(ASM:RYV#6 vol 2)

(ASM:RYV#7 vol 2)

Other diversions seem to have happened too, like Magneto staying a villain, X-Men never changing their fashion sense after the 90's and whatnot (Seems that Morrison's New X-Men didn't happen too), but the big one is Civil War not happening.
    Ah, yeah. I really wish that arc had been somewhat longer, at least to flesh out more of the RYV setting outside the Spider-Family.

Civil War not happening would explain One More Day not happening, and therefore Annie's existence. Peter would've never outed his identity. One More Day happened BECAUSE of Civil War.