Page 102 of 202 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3027

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's not Hal.

Because of course it isn't....

When they have other members there it doesn't really annoy me when he's absent. When they have Wally, Hawkgirl, Dinah, Ollie, Zatanna, Naomi or Black Adam there, sure you don't need Hal in that line-up(ironically the only time you likely will see him is if they do have other/extra members). But when the OG 6 members are all there and he isn't, that feels wrong. Then again that's no different than what the New-52 did with MM when they put Cyborg in his place. He was the only OG founder who wasn't there and now Hal is stuck in the same rut.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-22-2022 at 08:49 AM.

John is the default Lantern now so that’s not surprising.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Can't wait for them to keep trying to make John and Barry a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    John is the default Lantern now so that’s not surprising.
    When Hal was the default Lantern they still used other GLs in certain JL-related stories such as the Justice League crossovers with Power Rangers, Black Hammer or RWBY. So why can't Hal be the featured GL in a 3 issue miniseries where the League doesn't even get much emphasis aside from two of its core members. That seemed like an appropriate story to feature the original line-up for once. It's no big deal but it kind of feels like a missed opportunity.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-22-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Hal's been used a fair amount without being on the actual roster. (and he was on Hitch's JLA for the first arc) He was there for Metal and Darkseid War and AU series like Injustice, Last Ride and DC v Vampires. Not that it's a good replacement for him being on the actual roster in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hal's been used a fair amount without being on the actual roster. (and he was on Hitch's JLA for the first arc) He was there for Metal and Darkseid War and AU series like Injustice, Last Ride and DC v Vampires. Not that it's a good replacement for him being on the actual roster in the book.
    He was also in Green Lantern even if not the focus and showed up to save the day. Currently he's pretty much headlining in Dark Crisis
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    He was also in Green Lantern even if not the focus and showed up to save the day. Currently he's pretty much headlining in Dark Crisis
    I hope it turns out well cor Hal.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    ScreenRant. smh Why post their clickbait nonsense here. Should we start posting articles from CosmicBookNews or WeGotThisCovered while we're at it. Let's humor those buffoons I guess, if the only Lantern to have outsold Batman is B-list, then what are the others. Why keep hijacking a B-lister's enemies, friends, stories and content all the time if he matters so little to the GL franchise or the overall DCU. Make it make sense. This guy even says Hal's popularity "spiked in the 90s", entirely ignoring the franchise was in its peak after his return and has never reached similar heights since. My tolerance level about tomfoolery towards this character is at an all-time low. The fact that people like this keep regurgitating clickbait garbage like this is embarrassing.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-24-2022 at 11:09 AM.

That article just seemed intentionally inflamatory for attention. Could the writer have used the word "replaced" more times? It's borderline irresponsible given the current climate, and I don't want Hal associated with that nonsense.

Here's your favorite "B-lister" by Ivan Reis.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Here's your favorite "B-lister" by Ivan Reis.

He's only a "B-Lister" as much as the actual GL franchise is in my opinion.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

I wish that they made another Green Lantern movie. The critical reception tainted the first attempt.

Liam Hemsworth would be a good Hal. Get back at his Marvel brother haha
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can't wait for them to keep trying to make John and Barry a thing.
    DC tried that with Carol, with Sinestro, with the other rogues.

I can't wait for DC to reveal that Hal was adopted and the Jordan's actually had a daughter named Harley.