Page 113 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3027

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I knew this was going to happen. What the hell was the point in mandating Thorne blow up the Battery when DC was never going to commit to that? DC editorial are dumb as rocks I swear.
    I mean, I guess they have some leeway with the time-skip (although no one really cares about that at this point) but I think Thorne said he wanted to write what happened to Kyle and now...this.

So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Sure, maybe it could've been a cool moment, but there's no doubt that Jess would choose to be a GL again once the battery was back and she had a choice.
    Yeah, she would have gone to being GL either way, but I was expecting to see an actual story arc for her and what we'll get is probably two panels explaining it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I knew this was going to happen. What the hell was the point in mandating Thorne blow up the Battery when DC was never going to commit to that? DC editorial are dumb as rocks I swear.
    Yeah it was just to kill time. No other reason. They need to do something with these characters while they go from Event A to Event B, and once they get to the latter, the hell with what they were doing in between. Why else were we told 3 different reasons for Hal's recent whereabouts. Thorne stationed him on Earth, then Dark Crisis comes along and the team-up with Aqualad tells us he hasn't even been in that space sector and is only back to apprehend an alien creature, while Dark Crisis #1 then tells us he's been "on vacation" the whole time. That's what the destruction of the Battery was too. How to kill time with the Green Lanterns for a year? Let's just blow up the Battery again.
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-07-2022 at 05:47 AM.

The sad thing is that they could have just given Thorne 6-8 issues to do his John story that could have ended up being rather similar without battery going boom. Just change that the Lanterns that went with him had power loss when they entered Dark Sector.

By Michael Cho.

Fixed.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 07-07-2022 at 01:11 PM.

New Wacko Series GL by Legendary Beast Studios.

Um...those are cute, I guess .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    New Wacko Series GL by Legendary Beast Studios.

Black Adam? No Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Black Adam? No Superman?
    I would’ve said it’s because Supes doesn’t have a movie out recently or coming soon, but neither does Hal so who knows the reasoning? Doesn’t bother me since I have no desire to buy one of these lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Um...those are cute, I guess .
    They’re ugly as hell
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm kind of surprised to see Hal still get any merch at all tbh.

All-New Member

Hal's statue and hologram in the upcoming animated movie Green Lantern: Beware My Power
    GLBMP1.jpg
    GLBMP2.jpg
    GLBMP3.jpg

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peofrole View Post
    Hal's statue and hologram in the upcoming animated movie Green Lantern: Beware My Power
    GLBMP1.jpg
    GLBMP2.jpg
    GLBMP3.jpg
    He looks great, definitely one of the best Tomorrowverse designs!

Oh Ollie...

Hal looks great there - they got his uniform right and F'ed up John's. It's funny that his chin looks bigger on the statue than the hologram.

But why is there a big hole in his chest? Is someone not happy with Hal? I hope it's not a bad sign of something...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hal looks great there - they got his uniform right and F'ed up John's. It's funny that his chin looks bigger on the statue than the hologram.

But why is there a big hole in his chest? Is someone not happy with Hal? I hope it's not a bad sign of something...
    I do think it's kind of funny how Hal's suit looks better than the actual protagonists .

I mean, it sucks that they've killed him off but at least they're treating him reverently here. And Ollie standing in front of the statue tells me that their friendship is probably still a thing in this continuity, so there's that.

It seems like all the statues are a little worse for wear. I think that's Tomar-Re on the left missing an arm?