Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3027

Reminds me of Hal vs Zod.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of Hal vs Zod.
    Alas I doubt this will go as well
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    So, what've we got so far....?

Maybe Hal finds Barry and they are venturing to all the other JL worlds? (or at least looking for them)
    Maybe this is better for a different thread - but this has me curious.

Looks like earth 2 Superman in one corner, and earth 3 Thomas Wayne in the bottom left. I'm wondering if the Flash in the middle is earth 3 Johnny Quick, because he's the only Flash I can think of who wears the yellow shades over his eyes. And the lines on the suit don't line up with Barry's current look afaik. Not sure which WW that is, and of course I am curious to read what Hal's role will be in all this
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

It’s the Earth 0 guys just transformed after Pariah teleported them to their own private dream worlds.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s the Earth 0 guys just transformed after Pariah teleported them to their own private dream worlds.
    Interesting, but do you think their looks take after already established versions of the characters?
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Interesting, but do you think their looks take after already established versions of the characters?
    Maybe to some extent? It's drawing on what the characters themselves want on some level.

It's clearly John in the middle behind Hal, but I wonder who's on the bottom right? We only see a tiny bit there... Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's clearly John in the middle behind Hal, but I wonder who's on the bottom right? We only see a tiny bit there... Arthur?
    Has to be Ollie since the other 4 are the Leaguers with the "A World Without A Justice League" tie-ins.

Two Green Lantern related pages from tomorrow's Dark Crisis #2 were posted on Reddit, so beware of spoilers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Two Green Lantern related pages from tomorrow's Dark Crisis #2 were posted on Reddit, so beware of spoilers.
    Really makes me wonder what exactly is going on behind the scenes, and what could this mean to the sequel to Thorne's most recent run.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    Really makes me wonder what exactly is going on behind the scenes, and what could this mean to the sequel to Thorne's most recent run.
    I mean comic contradictions happen all the time, I think it’s just a wait and see how Thorne deals with this in his book. I say for now just take it as a big moment for the Green Lantern Corps in a crisis event.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think the issue is not that Thorne (or another writer) will have to deal with this, but that many of the changes made in his run won't be explored much before we move back to status quo.

Apparently Williamson's Hal is such a badass he doesn't even care about continuity anymore.

Last edited by Johnny; 07-05-2022 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Apparently Williamson's Hal is such a badass he doesn't even care about continuity anymore.

More like he defies continuity .

Wait...are they going to have Pariah take out the rest of the Corps. until only Jo is left?