Page 81 of 202 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3027
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's from Batman: Wayne Family Adventures from DC's partnership with Webtoon. It's very popular there and seeing Hal in it was really surprising to me.
    Cool. I guess. I have no idea what webtoon is.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Cool. I guess. I have no idea what webtoon is.
    I didn't until recently too, but I guess it's better for Hal to be featured in something than not.

Speaking of, I saw a Green Lantern Power Battery in the Multiversus trailer. My hope is that GL gets added and they make “skins” for GL be the different GLs so Hal could be an option there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Speaking of, I saw a Green Lantern Power Battery in the Multiversus trailer. My hope is that GL gets added and they make “skins” for GL be the different GLs so Hal could be an option there.
    This is the kind of game where I can see them giving different voices to different skins. Like I think Bizarro is a skin for Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I think the full(?) roster already leaked and that seemed to be legit since the leak showed Velma, Taz and Iron Giant and they were all revealed in the new trailer, and while there was no GL on the leaked roster they won't put that power battery in the trailer for no reason and can always either announce the character down the line or feature them as DLC. And I agree alternate skins would be nice since I very much doubt Hal would be the default GL in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is the kind of game where I can see them giving different voices to different skins. Like I think Bizarro is a skin for Superman.
    There's a Black Lantern Superman skin as well I believe.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-16-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I didn't until recently too, but I guess it's better for Hal to be featured in something than not.
    Particularly since Webtoon's readership is substantially larger than the current superhero comic.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

I think the full(?) roster already leaked and that seemed to be legit since the leak showed Velma, Taz and Iron Giant and they were all revealed in the new trailer
    Do you have a link to the roster leak?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    I'd be interested in too.

Astonishing Member

I think the full(?) roster already leaked and that seemed to be legit since the leak showed Velma, Taz and Iron Giant and they were all revealed in the new trailer, and while there was no GL on the leaked roster they won't put that power battery in the trailer for no reason and can always either announce the character down the line or feature them as DLC. And I agree alternate skins would be nice since I very much doubt Hal would be the default GL in the game.

There's a Black Lantern Superman skin as well I believe.
    I hope Hal's in it and has his own power set.

Astonishing Member

I'm guessing it's made for kids(?).

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    I believe originally it came from reddit weeks ago but people posted it on twitter after the new trailer hit. Naturally take it with a grain of salt despite the recently confirmed characters: https://twitter.com/mike_ptm/status/1526196730596933632
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-17-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

I believe originally it came from reddit weeks ago but people posted in on twitter after the new trailer hit. Naturally take it with a grain of salt despite the recently confirmed characters: https://twitter.com/mike_ptm/status/1526196730596933632
    Cheers! I was doing some searching and according to a 4chan leak we'll see a DC themed season 4 in some time in 2023. So we might not see any additional DC characters for a while unless they're one of the mystery characters revealed per season. According to a 4chan leak of course.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    That image showing Changeling and Capt. Marvel carrying the casket is from a trading card set that was released at a time when the (trading card) rights to Batman and related characters was with another company. This is the original image:

I feel J'onn should be in Robin's place.

Hal in the new issue of Batman-Superman: World's Finest.

Yes, he's mind-controlled by the villain again. I can let it slide this time because of that amazing Dan Mora art.

Hal in the new issue of Batman-Superman: World's Finest.
    Yes, he's mind-controlled by the villain again. I can let it slide this time because of that amazing Dan Mora art.
    Does he just pop up at the end to lead us into the next issue or is it a significant appearance?