Results 1 to 15 of 1550

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    10,250

    Default Hal Jordan: The Green Lantern Appreciation 2022

    Didn't see anyone make one, so thought I'd jump on it.

    An appreciation for Hal Jordan; Pilot. Adventurer. Space cop. Hero. Founding member of the Justice League. The Emerald Gladiator. Cooler than you'll ever be. The Green Lantern.

    Happy New Year.

    Last edited by Gaius; 01-01-2022 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    86,799

    Default

    Happy New Year to Hal Jordan and his fans .

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Happy new year everybody! Any wishes for 2022?

  4. #4
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    10,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Happy new year everybody! Any wishes for 2022?
    Not expecting much honestly, I'm hoping for at least Earth One Vol. 3 news.




  5. #5
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    86,799

    Default


  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Not expecting much honestly, I'm hoping for at least Earth One Vol. 3 news.



    A volume 3 announcement would certainly be awesome. C'mon DC, don't fail us.

  7. #7
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    10,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    A volume 3 announcement would certainly be awesome. C'mon DC, don't fail us.
    Most definitely


  8. #8
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Didn't see anyone make one, so thought I'd jump on it.

    An appreciation for Hal Jordan; Pilot. Adventurer. Space cop. Hero. Founding member of the Justice League. The Emerald Gladiator. Cooler than you'll ever be. The Green Lantern.

    Happy New Year.

    Thanks Gaius. I was actually waiting for someone to create a new thread. Wouldn't it be nice if appreciation threads didn't have to be a yearly thing.

  9. #9
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Thanks Gaius. I was actually waiting for someone to create a new thread. Wouldn't it be nice if appreciation threads didn't have to be a yearly thing.
    I was shocked yesterday morning when I noticed that a new Hal thread wasn't up! Normally everyone's chomping at the bit to start these lol.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  10. #10
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,529

    Default

    Gotta rep one of my favorite eras:





    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  11. #11
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    10,250

    Default




  12. #12
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,529

    Default

    That scene never gets old! In fact the entire issue is awesome; M.D. Bright went out on a high note.



    Clark really should've enlisted Hal for his current trip to Warworld...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I was shocked yesterday morning when I noticed that a new Hal thread wasn't up! Normally everyone's chomping at the bit to start these lol.
    I was actually thinking that you'd be the one who would create the thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •