Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

This is Adorable, I espically like how cute Wanda Looks in this and her Costume!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

New Scarlet Witch ongoing

Things looking up for Wanda.

spoilers:
    As for Mags he is enjoying a rest in Valhalla I imagine he will be back sooner or later. He has had some great writers of late.
    end of spoilers

As for Lorna who knows I haven’t been all that happy with her story in a long time. She lost her mutants rights views and edge and frankly they spent more time trying to ground her then figure out her worldview and what motivates her. Duggan’s X-Men was a case of being less unhappy than before. In terms of Pietro hopefully his book means good things for him.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-14-2022 at 08:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Very happy Wanda is getting a new ongoing series at last! I'm also digging the costume, the writer and the artist so this is very much a win-win for me.

How many House of M members do you think will appear in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    How many House of M members do you think will appear in this series?
    All of them? There arent that many and I think they all stand a shot to be used. The only one I think is a maybe might be Polaris

Repost Classic Polaris Paul Renaud 2003
    Thanks Jmc247

Marvel Boss Kevin Feige Teases Elizabeth Olsen’s MCU Return: ‘Anything’s Possible in the Multiverse’
    https://variety.com/2022/film/news/e...ge-1235384359/

Wanda sure did appear to have died — and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) certainly thought she had too. But not so fast, says Feige. “I don’t know that we saw her under rubble?” he says in upspeak. “I saw a tower coming down and a little red flash. I don’t know what that means.”

When pressed for specifics about where Wanda could reappear — to help launch Marvel’s future “X-Men” plans, in a stand-alone Scarlet Witch movie, an upcoming “Avengers” film, or even in “Agatha: Coven of Chaos,” the Disney+ spinoff of Kathryn Hahn’s fan-favorite “WandaVision” character, Agatha Harkness — Feige demurs and answers vaguely.

“There really is so much more to explore,” he says. “We still haven’t touched on many of her core storylines from the comics.”

“I’d work with Lizzie for another 100 years if we could,” Feige continues. But then he throws out one final hint before signing off. “Anything’s possible in the multiverse! We’ll have to see.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Marvel Boss Kevin Feige Teases Elizabeth Olsen’s MCU Return: ‘Anything’s Possible in the Multiverse’

Wanda sure did appear to have died — and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) certainly thought she had too. But not so fast, says Feige. “I don’t know that we saw her under rubble?” he says in upspeak. “I saw a tower coming down and a little red flash. I don’t know what that means.”

When pressed for specifics about where Wanda could reappear — to help launch Marvel’s future “X-Men” plans, in a stand-alone Scarlet Witch movie, an upcoming “Avengers” film, or even in “Agatha: Coven of Chaos,” the Disney+ spinoff of Kathryn Hahn’s fan-favorite “WandaVision” character, Agatha Harkness — Feige demurs and answers vaguely.

“There really is so much more to explore,” he says. “We still haven’t touched on many of her core storylines from the comics.”

“I’d work with Lizzie for another 100 years if we could,” Feige continues. But then he throws out one final hint before signing off. “Anything’s possible in the multiverse! We’ll have to see.”
    Well that's as from the horse's mouth as they come

I'm seeing people discussing the Multiverse comment taking it to mean Feige is hinting at other Wandas coming into play, and while I don't doubt we're likely to get a lot of that for a lot of characters, Feige also clearly hints at "our" 616 Wanda not being really dead as well.

Also, I find Feige's comment about "her core storylines from the comics" extremely interesting. If we exclude turning evil and looking for her children for a moment, as the MCU have already covered those (although I'm sure she will eventually be reunited with Billy & Tommy), what could we be looking at?

- Studying magic under Agatha?
    - The Celestial Madonna saga?
    - Exploring her parentage?
    - The relationship with Simon?

These just off the top of my head. Again, thinking about "core storylines" and not that one issue where she fought an AIM robot. I didn't mention House of M because that would technically fall under "turning evil" again, although I suppose they could do some sort of spin on that.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Thank you Juan

Hi Rev9, I sent you a message but your inbox is full

This is very interesting, now that mutants are confirmed in the multiverse and in the MCU, lest see how they bring them to life and what role will Wanda play on this, I of course would love to see her linked to Magnus and Lorna but I guess we will see first how are they going to be characterized in the MCU.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022