Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

I'm watching Marvel very closely these days with regard to where and how they are using Lorna, and where and how they aren't using her.

So far, they are trying typical tactics that have been successful in fandom disruption in the past, making very minor adjustments.

I will say this much. If the issue of mutant genocide becomes front and center for ANY character that has less stake in it than Lorna, and Marvel continues to act like Lorna isn't a survivor of the Genoshan genocide (as they have been doing for the past 15+ years), that will be the final straw for me. They have no excuse for ignoring it. They have been told of its importance repeatedly from a wide range of people for several years. Not acknowledging it back in the mid-2010s was more understandable from a place of ignorance, as Lorna had been exiled on a magic space bus for a few years and people had not been talking about it much at the time. That does not apply today. They've been given a chance to get up to speed. Not doing so today isn't a matter of not knowing enough. It's deliberate.

NYCC is this weekend. That provides them with a chance to provide reveals or make comments that indicate good plans or good intentions. Or they could do the opposite, and all that entails. It's their choice really.
    Last edited by salarta; 10-05-2022 at 09:51 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Kevin Feige confirmed she´s going to be back, I hope they just have a better story than MoM for her this time.
    He didn't confirm it. He said he'd like to work the next 100 years with her and played coy about it. But it's more one of those things where it seems like they don't want to say one way or the other. The door isn't closed, but nothing is confirmed.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

[deleted by poster]
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-05-2022 at 10:31 PM. Reason: misunderstood the post
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Last edited by juan678; 10-10-2022 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    At first I was annoyed by the use of the awful design from the first Hellfire Gala, but then I looked closer and realized he made modifications too. Free-flowing hair instead of slicked back, greener with sparkles, much wider collar, etc. Less generic, more majestic. Also put her near Wanda was further reiterates their relationship.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

FINALLY...

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    ... some others, like Scott & Ev...+ Anna & 'Yana, 2!! Wanda needs 1, tho!
    In the order they joined:

Of note, Firestar's hadn't been released yet, and there's an unfortunate, bittersweet anecdote to accompany the group gathering pc. [that's Twitter related]...
    which I may or may not share, at a later time.
    and another, w/some more... personalized indulgences:

4 the HoM[agnus fam] sisters:

and FRIENDS!!!!

By Kathrac3

I got to see Olivier Coipel at NYCC. His pen and ink is still quite good. These two got to meet him fully dressed awhile back.

Link
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-31-2022 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Nice Family Portrait!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!