Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

I feel the way they set-up MCU Wanda actually has good synergy with Magneto. Both deeply care about their family(mags pretty much considers mutants as a whole as his family) and both are not straight-up heroes but rather they will also go down darker paths if they really feel they have to.

Cross-posting not just for Lorna on here, but also Wanda, Pietro and Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    New game announcement tomorrow. Marvel account posted a teaser trailer.

Lorna's name is on it at the end. She's on the right side.

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Cross-posting not just for Lorna on here, but also Wanda, Pietro and Magneto.
    This is former WoW developer Ben Brode's game that was supposed to be a card game years ago. I don't know if that's changed or not. The initial belief was that since Brode had moved to Hearthstone before completely leaving Blizzard was that he was interested in making a Marvel Hearthstone style game.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

so many names.... some of which I just scratch my head at.

Pietro on a new ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Pietro on a new ongoing.

And it's from the creator of the Goldbergs. I'm excited.

I saw a chibi Lorna for the card game. She’s wearing her iconic outfit. The announcement also said some cards will have variants, so Lorna probably has at least two (regular and chibi).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I saw a chibi Lorna for the card game. She’s wearing her iconic outfit. The announcement also said some cards will have variants, so Lorna probably has at least two (regular and chibi).
    I saw a whole bunch of House of M cards. Here I just made a montage.

My thoughts from the video was its an interesting idea and clearly they have gotten some MCU guidance on locations and other things. Though I didn't see any traditional bases like Asteroid M, Avalon or more important places like Genosha there. I imagine some will show up in time.

I feel like other mediums outside the comics including games have been fishing of late for possible dynamics for their version of the family. I think they can't go wrong with a base in games treating them like a unit as they do the Fantastic Four and going from there. Treating the House of M like a team in itself is a winning score. Subdividing the family into heroes and villains doesn't work. They are popular as a family frankly in no small part because they transcend easy distinctions.

New crossover cover

https://i.postimg.cc/KjFysn8m/C79930...2871-E4-FF.jpg

Anyway art.

By farah_hannn

By walkermachine
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-21-2022 at 01:25 PM.

HOUSE OF M OMNIBUS HC COIPEL COVER

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, TOM PEYER, MARK WAID, JOHN LAYMAN, GREG PAK, FABIAN NICIEZA, REGINALD HUDLIN, CHRIS CLAREMONT, DANIEL WAY, ED BRUBAKER, PETER DAVID, NUNZIO DEFILIPPIS, CHRISTINA WEIR, TONY BEDARD, DAVID HINE & MORE
    Penciled by OLIVIER COIPEL, SALVADOR LARROCA, SCOT EATON, PAT LEE, ADAM KUBERT & MORE
    Covers by OLIVIER COIPEL & ESAD RIBIC
    The unstable Scarlet Witch has rewritten reality — into a world where Magneto is king! In this “House of M,” mutants are Earth’s dominant species, living glamorous lives and reigning over the oppressed Sapien class. But Wolverine, now a member of Magnus’ peacekeeping force S.H.I.E.L.D., remembers how the world used to be. And his quest to find and awaken his former allies in the Avengers and X-Men sparks a revolution that aims to tear down Wanda’s strange new world! Collecting HOUSE OF M (2005) #1-8, SPIDER-MAN: HOUSE OF M #1-5, FANTASTIC FOUR: HOUSE OF M #1-3, IRON MAN: HOUSE OF M #1-3, NEW THUNDERBOLTS #11, BLACK PANTHER (2005) #7, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #462-465, WOLVERINE (2003) #33-35, CAPTAIN AMERICA (2004) #10, PULSE #10, CABLE & DEADPOOL #17, INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) #83-87, NEW X-MEN (2004) #16-19, EXILES (2001) #69-71, MUTOPIA X #1-5, DECIMATION: HOUSE OF M — THE DAY AFTER, GIANT-SIZE MS. MARVEL #1, SECRETS OF THE HOUSE OF M, PULSE: HOUSE OF M SPECIAL, HOUSE OF M #1 DIRECTOR’S CUT, HOUSE OF M SKETCHBOOK and material from HULK: BROKEN WORLDS #1.
    1368 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94822-1
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

HOUSE OF M OMNIBUS HC RIBIC COVER [DM ONLY]

1368 PGS./Rated T+…$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94823-8
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Wanda

https://i.postimg.cc/vZfVttZV/1-FE17...ABB99264-A.jpg

Not a bad cover though the backside could use the actual House of M on it even if on the back. No doubt it will sell like hotcakes which will make a lot at over 100 dollars a pop. I am slightly annoyed they left off Civil War House of M from that collection list as it was the best of the HoM trades.

Also popularity numbers for the family globally via google trends over the last five years.

Wanda in red, Pietro in yellow, Magneto in green, Lorna in blue.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-22-2022 at 09:11 AM.

Fligh Scarlet Witch vs Polaris

Wanda

https://i.postimg.cc/vZfVttZV/1-FE17...ABB99264-A.jpg

Not a bad cover though the backside could use the actual House of M on it even if on the back. No doubt it will sell like hotcakes which will make a lot at over 100 dollars a pop. I am slightly annoyed they left off Civil War House of M from that collection list as it was the best of the HoM trades.

Also popularity numbers for the family globally via google trends over the last five years.

Wanda in red, Pietro in yellow, Magneto in green, Lorna in blue.
    Interesting. The spikes in interest were obviously the movie releases but Im actually surprised that starting with Infinity War Wanda maintained her leading position constantly even over Magneto. Just shows what a cultural impact the MCU has. Heck even Pietro does quite decent despite not getting that much material. Only Lorna seems to be the odd man out which is unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Fligh Scarlet Witch vs Polaris

Now that is a superhero landing to make everyone proud. Or just call it a landing without the superhero part hehe.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Interesting. The spikes in interest were obviously the movie releases but Im actually surprised that starting with Infinity War Wanda maintained her leading position constantly even over Magneto. Just shows what a cultural impact the MCU has. Heck even Pietro does quite decent despite not getting that much material. Only Lorna seems to be the odd man out which is unfortunate.
    Lorna received a bounce from season one of The Gifted, a much smaller bounce from the second season, and a sizable bounce in interest when Wandavision was airing which says there is overlapping synergy interest in the family. None of her bounces are on the level of the three who have been airing in big budget films on and off for years now.

Meanwhile Doctor Strange 2 has blown past 800 million. It might or might not hit a billion, but I am sure Disney is happy given its not airing in China and that was over a hundred million dollars of Doctor Strange 1's box office pull.

Anyway.

Last edited by jmc247; 06-03-2022 at 10:12 AM.

Lorna received a bounce from season one of The Gifted, a much smaller bounce from the second season, and a sizable bounce in interest when Wandavision was airing which says there is overlapping synergy interest in the family. None of her bounces are on the level of the three who have been airing in big budget films on and off for years now.

Meanwhile Doctor Strange 2 has blown past 800 million. It might or might not hit a billion, but I am sure Disney is happy given its not airing in China and that was over a hundred million dollars of Doctor Strange 1's box office pull.
    Huh. Funny how that works. Every time I see others talking almost everyone makes the Wanda, Pietro, Magneto connection but when people talk about Wanda I pretty much never see Lorna mentioned. But apparently that's not entirely true when WandaVision really had an impact on people searching for Lorna. I admit not being particularly knowledgeable about it but did Wanda and Lorna ever had significant interactions with each other? I feel Lornas connection with Magneto comes up more often than her connection with the others.

Also Doctor Strange 2 doing great is very good indeed. Wanda was front and center and it's important to remember that despite being in the MCU for quite some time this was actually Olsen first leading role in a big budget MCU movie and she was killing it(Im not sorry for that pun).
    "This is me being reasonable"

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Huh. Funny how that works. Every time I see others talking almost everyone makes the Wanda, Pietro, Magneto connection but when people talk about Wanda I pretty much never see Lorna mentioned. But apparently that's not entirely true when WandaVision really had an impact on people searching for Lorna. I admit not being particularly knowledgeable about it but did Wanda and Lorna ever had significant interactions with each other? I feel Lornas connection with Magneto comes up more often than her connection with the others.

Also Doctor Strange 2 doing great is very good indeed. Wanda was front and center and it's important to remember that despite being in the MCU for quite some time this was actually Olsen first leading role in a big budget MCU movie and she was killing it(Im not sorry for that pun).
    All New X Factor #14..Princess Lorna and Wanda had a face to face confrontation after Wanda changed the world for mutants.