Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Link

Doctor Strange 2 passed 870 million dollars globally this weekend not bad for not airing in Russia or China. It will probably hit close to a billion and certainly over it if it gets a delayed airing in either market.

I do feel as though the MCU is going to reattach their family in some way and they probably should have moved the ball forward faster in DS2 and WV though it sounds like most of the Magneto stuff was cut for moderately good reason. Still it creates a need to do more coming up.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-31-2022 at 07:14 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Nakayama is quite good. We don't know yet what role if any Wanda will have in Judgment Day or what role Lorna might have for that matter. Magneto will be in it though we don't know alot about his role.

Polling question: What is your favorite/preferred home base for the House of M?

Krakoan House of M

Asteroid M

They certainly will need Magneto’s power and leadership skills. I cannot imagine his daughters will set this one out, either.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I posted this on the Marvel Wanda Thread Recently;

I Found This to be a fun little piece of Fan Concept Art by Samuel Chevé, a French graphic designer!

Elsa as Scarlet Witch and Vaiana as Valkyrie: An artist turns Disney characters into Marvel Superheroes!

https://codelist.biz/2022/05/29/elsa...l-superheroes/

While Looking at the Other Graphic Artworks by Samuel Chevé, they are Interesting Designs, but if you are also going for Disney Characters crossed with Marvel Characters the fit together, Same as Fitting Sailor Mars with Wanda, I always felt their where Similiaries between Elsa & Wanda abit so this crossover fits Nicely as a fan of both Ladies. =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Now that Joe Quesada has stepped down, do you think that the Axis retcon will come down?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Now that Joe Quesada has stepped down, do you think that the Axis retcon will come down?
    Joe Q had quite an influence in terms of art for several members of the family. Lorna and Wanda above all.

As for the Axis retcon that depends on where it was ordered from. If it was ordered by the suits of the MCU then it’s not coming down until they sort out how they will interrelate the characters in the MCU and if they aren’t related in the MCU (which I think they will be) then the retcon will come down five to ten years after the MCU has played its hand with Wanda.

Quesada also had a hand in Wanda being wrecked as a character and out of comics for 7 years. Damage that is still lasting.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Joe Q had quite an influence in terms of art for several members of the family. Lorna and Wanda above all.

Ah yes, the Lorna costume everyone forgot because no one used it after that run.

New Adam Hughes cover for the gala

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    They certainly will need Magneto’s power and leadership skills. I cannot imagine his daughters will set this one out, either.
    When ToM was 1st announced, my FEAR was the outcome would be somethin' akin[DRED] 2 THIS!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...erine_and_the/
    I was reviewing some footage of Wolverine and the X-Men and I find the idea of ​​Wanda and Lorna apparently running Genosha quite interesting, I would like to see more of that. I really miss a new X-Men animated series.

Had an impulse 2 tweet Tini Howard & Leah Williams directly, BEGGIN'...
    DON'T U 2 DARE... TURN THOSE GIRLS AGAINST HIM!!

I DO THINK THEY'D BE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER, THO!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 05-31-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    When ToM was 1st announced, my FEAR was the outcome would be somethin' akin 2 THIS!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...erine_and_the/

Had an impulse 2 tweet Tini Howard & Leah Williams directly, BEGGIN'...

I DO THINK THEY'D BE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER, THO!!
    I wasn't a big fan of the Trial of Magneto, but the characterization for the HOM was spot on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of the Trial of Magneto, but the characterization for the HOM was spot on.
    You mean Lorna and Magneto suddenly bursting into random argument and Wanda being super touchy feely about Magneto all of a sudden?
    ToM is fine for clearing up things, the characterization is just yet another Magnus fanfic.

Yeah it wasn't accurate, but it definitely helped finally close that horrid chapter that started with AD.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You mean Lorna and Magneto suddenly bursting into random argument and Wanda being super touchy feely about Magneto all of a sudden?
    ToM is fine for clearing up things, the characterization is just yet another Magnus fanfic.
    I mean we finally got the family talking to each other and that was something years and years in the making. As I said, it wasn’t perfect and I wasn’t a fan. But as a fan of the family, it was good to see them take center stage and finally have some panels together.