Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Fans have been enjoying putting together their own HoM family Funko sets now that they have almost all of them. What merch are people hoping for in 2022?

pop_geeky: House of M

Link
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-09-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Even though their relationship is separated by like 2 degrees, Ahura Boltagon and Magneto have some family ties. It was interesting to see them on the same side in another universe.

BANNED

Saw this graffiti for Mags

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Even though their relationship is separated by like 2 degrees, Ahura Boltagon and Magneto have some family ties. It was interesting to see them on the same side in another universe.
    I always liked how the Inhumans helped magneto on this AU, heīs not very lucky on AUīs in general but I liked this moment with Ahura, itīs curious but the inhumans and Magneto have not tradionally had trouble except on the silver age and the mess that was IvX.

I think something can be said about them meeting out of panel because Luna seemed to know Magneto personally and very well and Magneto stayed a long time on space to have meet with the inhumans and their moon base more than once. They are not exactly cordial but they are not enemies either and I would love to see this expanded by marvel.

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

HOUSE OF M ART

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Saw this graffiti for Mags

There is a little more to the piece. The open area on the far left closes and there is more of it there.

There is another mural further down the street with Hulk fighting Wolverine.

Last edited by jmc247; 01-16-2022 at 12:11 PM.

From last year April. It just feels appropriate after trial of magneto. House of M always ready. maximoffdane.jpg Needless to say i look forward to what 2022 brings the sibs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You know the x-books were really feeding my creativity in 2021. Speed and his boo. prodigyspeed1.jpg
    Wiccan and his mama. mysticarcana.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Al Ewing interview on Magneto:

Al Ewing: I guess it is all of those things! I had to think twice about the "pulp sci-fi" thing, but I guess Arakko is kind of a pulpy location, and I am looking at it through quite a considered lens, so it fits. That's a neat summing-up of the book!

There will be espionage. There will be intrigues. There will absolutely be action and feats -- the cover of #2 promises a major confrontation between Storm and Vulcan, and one of the notes I got back from editorial when they saw it was, "Stefano is going to draw the hell out of this beat." And that big, tempestuous, operatic action beat also serves to lay down a few cards in the larger battle of ideologies we've set up. Then in #3, there's a battle between omegas that resolves in an unexpected way and causes even more of those political dominoes to fall. So fans of both modes should hopefully be well fed...

Two other very powerful and prominent mutant figures in X-Men Red appear to be Magneto and Vulcan. What can you tell us about what they're up to in your book and why they're doing these things?

With Magneto, I'm trying to balance what's been revealed in solicits and interviews like this one, and what shouldn't be let out just yet because it might mess up other Destiny Of X titles. So I'm going to be a little vague. But this is a Magneto who's appearing after what he went through in Inferno and the Trial Of Magneto. He's been through a lot, and the voices of people like Emma Frost don't have harsher words to say to him than the ones in his head. He's found himself wanting in a number of ways. There's a question of... Has Krakoa let him down? Or has he let down the dream of Krakoa by not believing enough? Or too much? Maybe he doesn't know himself.

Now we find him on Arakko, and what he's doing there will become obvious in X-Men: Red #1, and even more so as he lets down his walls and speaks his reasons aloud to some old friends. There will come a point, moving forward from there, where he makes some momentous decisions that will change things for him, for Arakko, and for Krakoa."

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-al-ewing-...war-interview/
    Also new edition of House of M in Mexico.

And, House of M shirts coming back into vogue.

Last edited by jmc247; 01-19-2022 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Al Ewing interview on Magneto:

Also new edition of House of M in Mexico.

And, House of M shirts coming back into vogue.

What do you think might happen to Magneto in Red?