Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Yeah it's definitely at the point now where I think Sue is better off elsewhere. The Fantastic Four book isn't the place to get the best Sue content and there are other writers and books that would actually utilize the character well.

My top choice is for her to have a solo of course but outside of that, she definitely needs leave the FF and to be put on another team for a few years. Just sub in someone else on the Fantastic Four while she's away like they've done before.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yeah it's definitely at the point now where I think Sue is better off elsewhere. The Fantastic Four book isn't the place to get the best Sue content and there are other writers and books that would actually utilize the character well.

My top choice is for her to have a solo of course but outside of that, she definitely needs leave the FF and to be put on another team for a few years. Just sub in someone else on the Fantastic Four while she's away like they've done before.
    Wait, she hasn't left the FF? Then where could she be?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Wait, she hasn't left the FF? Then where could she be?

Now? Haven’t you been saying that for years?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Now? Haven’t you been saying that for years?
    YEP. Only difference is that now the Sue situation is more overt in the FF book, so people can't deny it.

YEP. Only difference is that now the Sue situation is more overt in the FF book, so people can't deny it.
    It is definitely worse with this Slott run.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    It is definitely worse with this Slott run.
    She’s the Invisible Woman, she’s in there doing loads, but you just can’t see it……

What are you even talking about? Sue isn’t even in the book enough to have a situation.

Oh wait. Nevermind.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

If they ever decided to give Sue another solo (which I hope they do) I would love if Kelly Thompson was the writer. Black Widow just had it's last issue and I think Kelly would be awesome.

If they ever decided to give Sue another solo (which I hope they do) I would love if Kelly Thompson was the writer. Black Widow just had it's last issue and I think Kelly would be awesome.
    I don't think she's written Sue much outside maybe one line of dialogue with Carol but I'd be down for it.

I'd actually like to see Jed McKay write more Sue.

An updated Malice by Rachael Stott https://twitter.com/RachaelAtWork/st...18680553467904

Don't like the Malice story, but always wanted to see a different take on the costume and I love this.

FANTASTIC FOUR #47
    DAVID PEPOSE (Writer) • JUANN CABAL (Artist) •
    Cover by CAFU
    Release Date: August 2022
    A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN!

The Taking of Baxter 1-2-3-4 begins now! With judgment looming over the Marvel Universe, Reed Richards has locked himself in his Think Tank in search of answers. But with the fate of humanity on the line, what happens when OUBLIETTE MIDAS sets her sights on the Baxter Building? As the Fantastic Four falls before the Exterminatrix’s death traps, only one hero remains standing — but if you thought Oubliette was dangerous, it’s nothing compared to what the Invisible Woman is capable of. Get ready for Die Hard in the Baxter Building, as we’ve only got one thing left to say: Yippie-ki-yay, Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    FANTASTIC FOUR #47
    DAVID PEPOSE (Writer) • JUANN CABAL (Artist) •
    Cover by CAFU
    Release Date: August 2022
    A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN!

The Taking of Baxter 1-2-3-4 begins now! With judgment looming over the Marvel Universe, Reed Richards has locked himself in his Think Tank in search of answers. But with the fate of humanity on the line, what happens when OUBLIETTE MIDAS sets her sights on the Baxter Building? As the Fantastic Four falls before the Exterminatrix’s death traps, only one hero remains standing — but if you thought Oubliette was dangerous, it’s nothing compared to what the Invisible Woman is capable of. Get ready for Die Hard in the Baxter Building, as we’ve only got one thing left to say: Yippie-ki-yay, Marvel Universe

Yay, a Sue solo story .

Despite its flaws, I did enjoy the Wizard courtroom story. It presented a much smaller stakes story (at least as far the the universe was concerned) and was somewhat more light-hearted. Right after that, the Reckoning War (bigger than everything!!!) to be immediately followed up by judgment looming over the Marvel Universe. As much fun as BIG stories can be, the FF does better when smaller moments are the focus sometimes.

Rumors going around that Bryce Dallas Howard is in final talks to play Sue. Also rumored to be executive-producing. I love this, she’s a strong actor with a look that says “Sue” to me.
    882A006E-8BB6-40BF-8547-1B1C310E06B7.jpg