Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I was looking for Red hood pieces on comicartfans.com and I found this redesign for Jason by an artist called Santa Fung

A bit too Deathstrok-y but I think it has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I was looking for Red hood pieces on comicartfans.com and I found this redesign for Jason by an artist called Santa Fung

That and ninja forms tend to be rather popular for him.

Extraordinary Member

Are you that isn't suposed to be Deathstroke? The half black helmet and the scale armor are classic parts of his costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Are you that isn't suposed to be Deathstroke? The half black helmet and the scale armor are classic parts of his costume.
    Slade's helmets only have the one eye going for them. And the dark look could easily be shading.

The owner of the art posted it with the title Batman vs Red Hood

https://www.comicartfans.com/Gallery...?Piece=1780372

Solicits time

BATMAN: WHITE KNIGHT PRESENTS: RED HOOD #2
    Written by SEAN MURPHY and CLAY McCORMACK
    Art by SIMONE DI MEO
    Cover by SEAN MURPHY
    Variant cover by JIM CHEUNG
    1:25 variant cover by SIMONE DI MEO
    $4.99 US | 32 pages | 2 of 2
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    After being reluctantly recruited to bring justice to the East Backport neighborhood of Gotham, Jason Todd is back in the hero business! With an all-too-eager sidekick, Gan, by his side, he's on the road to becoming one of the good guys again. And after all the damage Bruce Wayne did to his childhood, he's hell-bent on creating the ultimate Robin, no matter the cost. But when the new dynamic duo's first challenger comes calling, will they be up to the task? Shriek is ready to turn up the stereo and blow our heroes away!

FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #16
    Written by DENNIS CULVER
    Art by GEOFFO
    Cover by SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant cover by MIKE BOWDEN
    3.99 US | 32 pages | Black and White | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 8/9/22
    Batmen at War part four! Jason Todd and Hunter Panic must help Jace, the Next Batman, against the original Batman and…his son Batman 666?! And while all hell breaks loose in Gotham the rest of the Bat-Family have an intervention with Nightwing about his addiction and claiming the mantle of Batman for his own! And if Damian is with his father, then who is the Batman with Talia?!

DARK CRISIS: WORLDS WITHOUT A JUSTICE LEAGUE – GREEN LANTERN #1
    Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON
    Art and cover by FERNANDO BLANCO
    Backup written by NADIA SHAMMAS
    Backup art by JACK HERBERT
    1:25 variant cover by MARIO FOCCILLO
    1:50 foil variant cover by FERNANDO BLANCO
    $4.99 | 40 pages | One-shot
    ON SALE 8/9/22
    When Pariah and his forces of the Great Darkness laid waste to the most powerful superheroes of all time, all hope was lost…but the spirit of the Justice League can never truly die. John Stewart takes flight to defend his planet as the Emerald Knight of Justice alongside allies Red Hood and the blind prophet Kyle Rayner! Plus: Hawkgirl takes to the skies in her own unique world!
    Where there's life there's hope, and with that hope comes a deeper unraveling of the tapestry of the DCU's biggest event of 2022!

TASK FORCE Z #11
    Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Art and cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA
    Variant cover by ROGER CRUZ
    1:25 variant cover by NIKOLA ČIŽMEŠIJA
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 11 of 12 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    The truth about Powers! Red Hood and Task Force Z have taken their fight to Powers International to find out why they created the Lazarus Resin and to learn what other evils they've brought to Gotham City and the DCU at large. Red Hood has one ambition: to shut them down for good. But he's going to find out the hard way that Powers International has more assets and weapons at their disposal than he could ever handle.

Still unsure how to feel about Jason being a Green Lantern. Not that he isn't willful, far from it, just being a space cop is a direction I never thought he'd go in.

Yeah, is completely out of the field. And Jason being in John's dream world doesn't make sense since I don't think they've ever interacted in the first place. Jason knows Kyle and maaaaaaybe Hal but that is a stretch.

Yeah, is completely out of the field. And Jason being in John's dream world doesn't make sense since I don't think they've ever interacted in the first place. Jason knows Kyle and maaaaaaybe Hal but that is a stretch.
    Well, Jason does know Kyle, but it was more like they at best tolerated one another at the time, rather than actually get along.

Exactly my point, even if you assume that Jason is in John's fantasy world because of his ties with Kyle the whole thing comes as extremely forced.

Exactly my point, even if you assume that Jason is in John's fantasy world because of his ties with Kyle the whole thing comes as extremely forced.
    Oh, I agree. It would make more sense if he went on some adventure with the Amazons, considering he has pretty strong friendships with most of the main ones.

Indeed. Both Jason & Kyle interacted with one another during their days as...

Challengers from Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Both Jason & Kyle interacted with one another during their days as...

Challengers from Beyond

Like I said, they tolerated one another at best.

Have him involved with one of the Amazons, like Artemis whom was on the run last we heard, that makes sense. He has good relationships with most. The Arrows... It varies. The Supers, I think outside of Clark and Bizz, he hasn't done much with them. The Titans as a whole, give and take. Really depends on the who and what is included in continuity.

Hell, pop him in with Justice League Dark. He and Diana know one another well enough, and his All-Caste background would prove useful, as would his detective and tactical skills. Plus, him and Constantine going at it would be entertaining.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not even sure if John and Jason have even met in continuity.
    IIRC Kyle is the only GL he has ever teamed up with.

I'm not even sure if John and Jason have even met in continuity.
    IIRC Kyle is the only GL he has ever teamed up with.
    Well, even those are strong words. More like "stuck together while dimension hopping".