Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

It's weird how Jason is more calm than Dick and Damian .

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

This was pretty cool

Batman's learned how to properly deal with a rebellious protege .

And we get Jason Robin beating the tar out of Two-Face...

Well, it doesn't seem like Jason will be the POV character in the Joker book ala Gordon, but rather, it will be Joker himself. Weirdly enough Jason appears in a single panel in the first issue and has the white streak but he also appears (as a GL construct) in Dark Crisis with not streak at all. That paired with the fact that Joker is ignoring completely the way TFZ left Jason and Harvey is making me doubt about the Joker book being in "hard" continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, it doesn't seem like Jason will be the POV character in the Joker book ala Gordon, but rather, it will be Joker himself. Weirdly enough Jason appears in a single panel in the first issue and has the white streak but he also appears (as a GL construct) in Dark Crisis with not streak at all. That paired with the fact that Joker is ignoring completely the way TFZ left Jason and Harvey is making me doubt about the Joker book being in "hard" continuity.
    Yeah, that kind of went by the wayside with a lot of things.

Extraordinary Member

Why the hell there are Slade and Kobra color schemes?

Why the hell there are Slade and Kobra color schemes?
    Slade is easy enough; he's a well known merc and it could simply be for role-playing. Kobra... Got nothing. They're not even the 3rd biggest cult group in Batman mythos.

The newest BWFA episode is out today and it's a funny little Babs and Jason centric episode.
    Also keep a sharp eye out cause there's a real quick and small Roy cameo in this one.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Some of the comments in Red Hood: Outlaws amused me because of how much Batman is stuck in a rock and a hard place when dealing with his murderous allies.

He tells Jason that he's had enough with his bullshit and he will lock him up in Arkham, cue at least one person in the comment section going "Its so fucked up that Batman would lock Jason in the same prison as the murderer of his father"

And I'm like, "So? He's a grown-ass man. You want Batman to treat him with double-standards?"

Its a situation where no matter what people will complain. Either he's lenient with Jason and Harley and people will rag him about it. Or he fully takes a stance against their actions and another group of people will rag him on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    The newest BWFA episode is out today and it's a funny little Babs and Jason centric episode.
    Also keep a sharp eye out cause there's a real quick and small Roy cameo in this one.
    Roy's cameo was fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Some of the comments in Red Hood: Outlaws amused me because of how much Batman is stuck in a rock and a hard place when dealing with his murderous allies.

He tells Jason that he's had enough with his bullshit and he will lock him up in Arkham, cue at least one person in the comment section going "Its so fucked up that Batman would lock Jason in the same prison as the murderer of his father"

And I'm like, "So? He's a grown-ass man. You want Batman to treat him with double-standards?"

Its a situation where no matter what people will complain. Either he's lenient with Jason and Harley and people will rag him about it. Or he fully takes a stance against their actions and another group of people will rag him on it.
    I have to admit that Jason did mess up this time so Bruce was absolutely on the right to call him out for that. And yet, he did give Jason a chance because he knows Jason can do it so I don't understand why people are getting upset.

I have to admit that Jason did mess up this time so Bruce was absolutely on the right to call him out for that. And yet, he did give Jason a chance because he knows Jason can do it so I don't understand why people are getting upset.
    Does Roy have a bit of a mullet here?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Cause Bruce is mean about it, thats pretty much it. Those fans complaining about it want something like WFA where Bruce holds Jason for a hug and tells him its all alright, and all that sugar coated sweet stuff. And that his ultimatum to Jason is equally as childish as how Jason was acting.

Then you have the other group who take issue with him still giving Jason a chance, calling out Bruce's leniency whenever someone personally close to him is involved.

Bruce can't win, either he's too mean or he's not mean enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Does Roy have a bit of a mullet here?
    Impossible to tell with the hat on. Probably just long hair.

Extraordinary Member