Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Jason doing his best Spiderman impression on the 1:50 cover for World's Finest #7
    2 things I like about this;
    Real Jon is there, and it includes pretty much everyone of the two extended families (minus the obvious Bruce and Clark).

Rebirth Jason looking fantastic as usual, his definitive design. I hope Martinbrough brings it back or at least one that's similar. The oufit in that story leading up to TFZ was cool, as the cloak hid the TFZ suit's bulkiness.

Speaking of which, I've come to like the TFZ armour, but as a one off thing: it's still too big. I like my Red Hood looking sleek like a Metal Gear Solid ninja.
    Last edited by CorDaytona; 06-19-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    2 things I like about this;
    Real Jon is there, and it includes pretty much everyone of the two extended families (minus the obvious Bruce and Clark).
    With Helena and Betty they are still missing two Bat(-)girls.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    With Helena and Betty they are still missing two Bat(-)girls.
    They're missing Lana and Karen to, real talk they could have gotten rid of Harper and the we are robin crew to actually put in the supes.

Now you guys are making me sad.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Ah yeah, I forgot. Titans United is coming back for a second mini but Jason is dropped from the team and replaced with a time-displaced Tim. Pity, I enjoyed his part in the original series.

New interview with the Gotham Knights' staff

https://www.gameinformer.com/preview...operative-play

I found this question interesting

Is your version of Jason Todd, the Red Hood similar to the comics? Did he die and come back to life from a different Earth?

Geoff: He is resurrected and was recently murdered. You’ll learn more about that throughout the game and what happened to him. Obviously, that is what makes him different from the other knights. As some of the comic interpretations of the Red Hood that we like, he’s kind of a mystic character. He’s been changed by his experiences. That’s part of what he brings to the table and how he expresses himself in his abilities.
    Maybe I'm being too optimistic but that sounds to me like they're using the N52 version as basis. Also, they confirm that each knight will have 11 different costumes.

New interview with the Gotham Knights' staff

https://www.gameinformer.com/preview...operative-play

I found this question interesting

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but that sounds to me like they're using the N52 version as basis. Also, they confirm that each knight will have 11 different costumes.
    Yeah, it was discussed earlier, but it does seem like the All-Caste is canonical to the game. Which is cool. Its a part of his story that I enjoy that even most fanfics don't have.

I think GK Jason's mysticism might just be related to his Lazarus Pit resurrection for whatever reason, but who knows:
    Mind you, this wouldn't preclude the All-Caste from being canon, but yesterday's interview at Game Informer makes it seem like his murder/resurrection happened not too long ago (despite Tim being a factor or Jason looking the way he looks).

I still think his traversal looks weak and visually silly. I wish it had more of a flair, because there's nothing more fun and cool to see in a videogame than double jumps/dashing being done alright.

Then again, whoever was playing in that Nightwing/Red Hood demo wasn't, I feel, doing a great job, so that probably didn't help. Nor did the fact that this (obviously unfinished) game was somewhat lacking graphics and performance-wise.
    Last edited by CorDaytona; 06-21-2022 at 03:46 AM.

As I guessed, this is just a re-release of the original DC Direct AK Red Hood but in a fully monochrome color and without guns.

Is he meant to be handling fire or some kinda red power/light material? To be honest with a few tweaks they could have gotten away with making this a Red Lantern Hood.

Also heads up, the main artist for the Red Hood Outlaw webtoon is teasing that we might see something soon.

https://twitter.com/nbascunan/status...50954705149952

Perhaps some official character art? Or maybe a release date?
    Last edited by RedBird; 06-21-2022 at 11:52 PM.

Do we know what the overall release schedule or Red Hood Outlaw will be?

I'm not too into webtoons (I liked what I read of WFA, though), but it's the only Red Hood book we'll have for a while, and TFZ is more of an ensemble book with him as a protag, so I'll take it. The artist seems to be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Is he meant to be handling fire or some kinda red power/light material? To be honest with a few tweaks they could have gotten away with making this a Red Lantern Hood.
    The item description says those are "a smoke bomb and action slash clip-on" it looks really silly either way.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    Do we know what the overall release schedule or Red Hood Outlaw will be? I'm not too into webtoons (I liked what I read of WFA, though), but it's the only Red Hood book we'll have for a while, and TFZ is more of an ensemble book with him as a protag, so I'll take it. The artist seems to be pretty good.
    Weekly, with the option to read extra chapters early (can be three or five depending on the series) if you're willing to pay an extra.

The item description says those are "a smoke bomb and action slash clip-on" it looks really silly either way.

Weekly, with the option to read extra chapters early (can be three or five depending on the series) if you're willing to pay an extra.
    Ah, nice, thanks. It'll be cool to have Red Hood-related stuff to look forward to every week.

Heads up, this weeks free WFA episode dropped, it features Jason and Tim in a funny little ransom situation

EDIT: Here's a WIP cover for Beyond the White Knight #7
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CfHrW7ZuLlg/?hl=en
    Last edited by RedBird; 06-22-2022 at 08:07 PM.