Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Yeah! Anytime Jason gets the chance to flash The All-Blades, definitely gets a vote in my book (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Like I said, they tolerated one another at best.

Have him involved with one of the Amazons, like Artemis whom was on the run last we heard, that makes sense. He has good relationships with most. The Arrows... It varies. The Supers, I think outside of Clark and Bizz, he hasn't done much with them. The Titans as a whole, give and take. Really depends on the who and what is included in continuity.

Hell, pop him in with Justice League Dark. He and Diana know one another well enough, and his All-Caste background would prove useful, as would his detective and tactical skills. Plus, him and Constantine going at it would be entertaining.
    OMG! Someone over at the DC Forums suggested that Jason should join...

The WildC.A.T.S.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

A new character is showing up on World's Finest #4 that looks awfully like a fusion of Jason and Superboy. I thought it was funny.

Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 05-20-2022 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    A new character is showing up on World's Finest #4 that looks awfully like a fusion of Jason and Superboy. I thought it was funny.

Plus the Green Lantern powers, it seems.
    Yeah, that is different.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Plus the Green Lantern powers, it seems.
    he also see to have Wonder Woman's lasso.

I was guessing a composite character for the JL, but no Flash or any other than those 4. It's... intriguing.

Incredible Member

I'm glad that in Task Force Z #8, Jason reminds people of the way he really died.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I'm glad that in Task Force Z #8, Jason reminds people of the way he really died.
    While DC also reminds us that for them, Jason is nothing more than the broken toy that only exists to prop up the other bats as needed. And the constant calling out on how stupid the crowbars are, it feels like DC is mocking us.

Extraordinary Member

While DC also reminds us that for them, Jason is nothing more than the broken toy that only exists to prop up the other bats as needed.
    Don't think the other got propped up here, Dick, Tim and Cass didn't looked that good in the end.

Eh, I felt it was a fun issue. Jason got to bond with Dick, Tim, and Cass (the most he's interacted with her since New52), and Jason set the record straight for his death.

It was a very fun issue.
    It makes the others in the batfam feel like all-knows and patronising characters in a first read and also hypocritical when you take into account what they actually do in their own stories. That includes them trusting and mistrusting Bruce, obeying him, lying to him, etc. Funnier is, that Jason is doing this not only because he wants to go to the end of it, but because it's what he was told to do to begin with, trusted to do, and then he trusted two faces himself, to try and right the mess. But all the batfam are treating Jason as if he didn't know what he is doing and these villains can't be redeemed or even well intended. Guys, if Jason trust them to some degree, even if he's kinda using them too, maybe there's a reason for it?

Anyways, yeah; it was also a bonding season about issues in their relationships addressed by means of sarcastic, meta quipping. That was Rosenberg complaining about how every fanbase treats every other robin that's not their fave. That's something Tim's not going to forget if Rosenberg gets to write them both again in a scene.

Also, Jason wining is fun, for once. I know other people that follow other characters are going to complain about it. But this is Jason's book, let him show off for once. And it's not like the fam is actively trying to stop him at any cost either. Jason wasn't either, but at least he was trying to buy some time; so maybe he put a bit more effort than them for the distraction. It was pretty tame between all of them. Anyways, what I liked the most was how he won by his smarts and he played for his team.

Edit: I was thinking, perhaps the reason why Bruce is so dead set on get Jason out of this gig is because he found out something that would be potentially, specifically very dangerous or somehow damaging to Jason and he doesn't want to tell Jason about it? It would be a very Bruce thing to do.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 05-24-2022 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Don't think the other got propped up here, Dick, Tim and Cass didn't looked that good in the end.
    Jason didn't fight fairly, relying on cheap shots and taking advantage of the others holding back because of Bruce's orders. And all the meta dialogue is getting on my nerves, what is the point of addressing what everyone is thinking about the sorry state of the Batfamily if instead of doing anything to fix it, only double down on the same poor writing that caused it in the first place?

From the Gotham Knights Staff Q&A

I only screencapped the ones relating to Jason so if you want to see the rest of them just check the discord. Honestly, it was kind of underwhelming, I get they got a TON of questions but they didn't answer even a 10% out of them. Well, they promised there would be more answers down the line.

GK's developers are holding a Q&A next week and are taking questions from the fans on the discord server

https://twitter.com/GothamKnights/st...48529429041154

At this point the only thing I'm really curious about is if we're going to see more nods/references to the All-Caste.
    They look like they're auditioning for the live-action GK show .

I've been waiting to see some kind of preview or fanart to get an idea of the character designs and what they may look like from Nico Bascuñán, the artist for the Red Hood Outlaws webtoon, and this isn't what I expected but well....lol

These are popular memes that the artist drew, (not actual character sheets) warning some are quite risque, but given this is a webtoon, you can't say they don't know their audience. XD

Jason (they give me freedom so...)- https://twitter.com/nbascunan/status...44841971843073

Artemis (in fact she is a goddess)- https://twitter.com/nbascunan/status...45527019147265

Biz (meet B.) - https://twitter.com/nbascunan/status...46094445613057
    Last edited by RedBird; 05-31-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Spectacular Member

not bad