Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I wonder if Get Joker will actually get finished, some online shops are listing issue 3 for March
    What the heck.
    Maybe Maleev has found some trouble? Or Azzarello has rewritten the issue and found some issues in the way.
    Or DC is placing the release later to make it sync with some other release for Jason.

I was waiting for the whole mini to be completed and collected in a trade, but this is starting to become a bit too much.

I guess I'll need to reread those two issues again before the last one is out.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-05-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

League of Comics Geeks has it now listed for March 1st.

Well, one of my favorite Jason fanfics just updated, in "Who I am, Who I'll Never Be."
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/17...pters/41421866
    It takes place with the Rebirth Outlaws crew where Jason, and to a lesser extent, Artemis and Biz, are framed for some serious terrorist attacks, split up, and short of Jason, imprisoned. From there, Jason works to not only clear his teammates/new found family (Jaytemis shippers rejoice), but to undermine Bruce himself (not a Bruce-friendly story).

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    League of Comics Geeks has it now listed for March 1st.
    Lunar Distribution too

https://www.lunardistribution.com/ho...term=0721DC126

Welp.

Anyone reading the DC vs Vampires book? Should I add it to the OP post list? Dark Knights of Steel is there, so I guess if Jason's in there as more than just a character in the background, I should. Maybe even if just for completionism sake.

(I'm just that kind of gamer)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Anyone reading the DC vs Vampires book? Should I add it to the OP post list? Dark Knights of Steel is there, so I guess if Jason's in there as more than just a character in the background, I should. Maybe even if just for completionism sake.

(I'm just that kind of gamer)
    Sofar he doesn't seem to have a major role in both of these books.

Alright then. I'll modify that part later.
    Thank you.

OP has been updated. Let me know if you guys want to change anything else, like some toy to be released that's not in the list yet or something like that.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

From Titans United #5 preview, this made me chuckle

Conner went...Prime?

There's already a thread, but, just in case:

Future State: Gotham #9 preview.

On another note...
    There's something in the House of Gotham story, the current back up story for Detective Comics, that reminds me a little bit about Jason's own story, but all jumbled. I don't think it's going to connect with Jason's current book at all, despite sharing the writer (it's Rosenberg).spoilers:
    It's tied to the main story in Tec. But some of you may want to check it out anyways. It's the story of Gotham from the point of view of someone for whom the city and its whole system failed, it seems.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-07-2022 at 08:27 PM.

That preview for Future State: Gotham is looking pretty good, I like what I'm seeing. Though now that we've returned to our MC, and with Williamson gone, I wonder if there will be any noticeable change in the writing with Culver as the sole writer from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    From Titans United #5 preview, this made me chuckle
    I change my mind, Jason isn't the Wolverine of the team he's more of the Jack Sparrow, most of the humour comes from him, everyone expects the worst from him, (sometimes it's warranted sometimes it's not) and there's a line of people wanting a piece of him at any given moment. XD

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    That preview for Future State: Gotham is looking pretty good, I like what I'm seeing. Though now that we've returned to our MC, and with Williamson gone, I wonder if there will be any noticeable change in the writing with Culver as the sole writer from now on.
    It could be just me, but I felt this start a bit more noir-like writing than in previous issues. Maybe there'll be some genre shift.
    I don't know, I'm totally hooked in this book. I'll miss it once it ends.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-07-2022 at 08:28 PM.

I've read FS:G #9. I think it was very fun and interesting.
    spoilers:

Apparently Hush isn't really the main villain either: I've got the impression that he was working with someone else that's not this Next Joker guy either. They also add a new sideplot to run alongside with Talia, Dick, Damian's whereabouts and maybe they'll also address this psychic drug in a deeper degree. Jace appears again, and it seems that he's here to stay being Jason's regular ally. Hunter Panic is nice, I'm already liking her dynamic with Jason: not a teen sidekick, not even a sidekick: a junior partner, just like Clint and Kate... Please, DC, make it that way! This issue has quite a lot of world building on it for the people that didn't follow Future State, and still manages to have action scenes and even some sense of thriller.
    I'm loving this shounen manga.
    I mean, this comic book.
    This superhero comic book. Yeah

(XD)
    And I guess I'm in the minority here, but even if art is not that much polished, I'm enjoying even that aspect. Liked that they went full sketch art when the Next Joker finally shows up.
    end of spoilers