Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    For those curious, the second and final part of Jasons PTSD themed episode from WFA is out.
    It's as sugary as all these WFA episodes are of course, but the sweet ending with Jason and Bruce is still nice to see.
    And cat videos with Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And cat videos with Steph.
    Yeah that too

I always thought that Jason and Steph might make for a fun duo that could, at any moment, flip from a 'chaotic older brother and worried younger sister' dynamic, to a 'mischievous younger sister and exasperated older brother' dynamic.
    Happy to see that at least WFA seems to be fulfilling that particular niche with some of it's Jason and Steph interactions.

Extraordinary Member

I always thought that Jason and Steph might make for a fun duo that could, at any moment, flip from a 'chaotic older brother and worried younger sister' dynamic, to a 'mischievous younger sister and exasperated older brother' dynamic.
    Happy to see that at least WFA seems to be fulfilling that particular niche with some of it's Jason and Steph interactions.
    After the last issue of Taskforce Z, was wondering if the writers will now after Tim's coming out start to ship Jason and Steph.

Yeah that too

That could actually work pretty well for them. Way, way better than shipping them in a romantic way, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    That could actually work pretty well for them. Way, way better than shipping them in a romantic way, in my opinion.
    With the RHATO webtoon coming out (no idea if they share continuity or not), Jason and Artemis could very well be a thing in there.

But yeah, overall, its nice to simply see them interacting in the first place.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    After the last issue of Taskforce Z, was wondering if the writers will now after Tim's coming out start to ship Jason and Steph.
    She's getting a boyfriend so not that soon

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Jim Lee or a really good imitator?

As for WFA's recent story arc, I didn't like it. Way too heavy-handed and a level of trauma like that means that Jason isn't even able to function normally (let alone continue being a vigilante) if the sound of metal clanking is enough to send him into an episode, Bruce being a good dad is great of course but this is the first time that WFA has fallen into the same kind of ridiculous self-indulgence that I've come to associate with fan works.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

As for WFA's recent story arc, I didn't like it. Way too heavy-handed and a level of trauma like that means that Jason isn't even able to function normally (let alone continue being a vigilante) if the sound of metal clanking is enough to send him into an episode, Bruce being a good dad is great of course but this is the first time that WFA has fallen into the same kind of ridiculous self-indulgence that I've come to associate with fan works.
    Jim Lee.

As far as I'm concerned, his Red Hood/Hush is the best Jason's ever looked (beyond Soy's Rebirth design). Love the coat and especially the outfit underneath.

Nice thanks.

Weird, the original Twitter post has his signature on the sketch and is from last year.

Extraordinary Member

Weird, the original Twitter post has his signature on the sketch and is from last year.
    I just saw the one I posted on Twitter and didn't know where it was from, and I didn't remember ever seeing it before.

For those curious, the second and final part of Jasons PTSD themed episode from WFA is out.
    It's as sugary as all these WFA episodes are of course, but the sweet ending with Jason and Bruce is still nice to see.
    Loved it. Shows what happens when writers have Bruce actually sit down and talk to his kids when something goes wrong instead of slapping them around.

I mean, PTSD can be randomly triggered by the most inconsequential things. And the tire iron scraping on the ground could be a one-off too.

I mean, PTSD can be randomly triggered by the most inconsequential things. And the tire iron scraping on the ground could be a one-off too.
    Considering he would fight carjackers on the regular during his rounds, I find that very unbelievable. Although is yet another example of how freaking stupid it is for him to wield crowbars in the main continuity.

Extraordinary Member

But in continuity the trigger was usually something like Fear Toxin.

I mean in UtRH/Lost Days he was even able to catch the Joker without getting triggered.