Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I always thought Harry was terribly underutilized, personally. I miss him being Pete's best friend.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Eh let's not fill the thread with requests of scans.

Considering that mods are okay with other scans being posted, here are the Normie related ones:

https://i.imgur.com/84EGKae.png

https://i.imgur.com/LWK0dkK.png
    Anyone get this today? How's symbiote-Normie doing?

(also, geez, why does Dylan look about 20 years older than him now?)
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Sticking my head in purely to drop a new article, The Top Ten Best Harry Osborn Stories, and also to fondly remember that time when I ragequit all comics.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Fantastic Member

The ai Harry could return.

Fantastic Member

Does anyone have any idea how different the history was for the Harry Osborn of the so called "real" clone saga mini-series?
    He talked about years and plans against Peter.
    Last edited by Xwho; 10-09-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Fantastic Member

Is there any chance that the A.I Harry could get a new body, become the Green Goblin, kill his Dad and take his place as spider man's main foe?

Would marvel do it and if not then why not?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xwho View Post
    Is there any chance that the A.I Harry could get a new body, become the Green Goblin, kill his Dad and take his place as spider man's main foe?

Would marvel do it and if not then why not?
    No cuz that is stupid make him the cyber goblin basically a robotic goblin ego trying to make this idea already it is getting tiresome.

It will never happen.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 10-21-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    No cuz that is stupid make him the cyber goblin basically a robotic goblin ego trying to make this idea already it is getting tiresome.

It will never happen.
    I meat a clone body.

I prefer Norman Osborn not coming back and if they are do not use him in the next film why not retire him after the Gold Goblin storyline?

Mighty Member

I meat a clone body.

I prefer Norman Osborn not coming back and if they are do not use him in the next film why not retire him after the Gold Goblin storyline?
    Because that idea is stupid and they will just revive him anyway and turn him back into green goblin a way cuz joker immunity the ai is pointless just give it up Harry the original died a good guy and let him rest.

Fantastic Member

Because that idea is stupid and they will just revive him anyway and turn him back into green goblin a way cuz joker immunity the ai is pointless just give it up Harry the original died a good guy and let him rest.
    Would they bring him back too soon after his death?

He was kept dead for a long time and I could prefer he did not come back.

The A.I could be a loophole to still use the villain verses of Harry without using the original one?
    Last edited by Xwho; 10-21-2022 at 05:41 PM.

Mighty Member

Would they bring him back too soon after his death?

He was kept dead for a long time and I could prefer he did not come back.

The A.I could be a loophole to still use the villain verses of Harry without using the original one?
    Nah since Norman came back and became more popular in later times he will never be killed off and no more a.I. it served its purpose after nick spencer jsut let it go

Fantastic Member

Nah since Norman came back and became more popular in later times he will never be killed off and no more a.I. it served its purpose after nick spencer jsut let it go
    Why not have the A.I Norman download in a clone body than simply turn Norman bad again?

Has not the reformed villain going bad again being done multiple times before?

So why not something similar to what happened with Kraven then doing that idea which may have been used more times before?
    The A.I could be considered Norman as well.
    Last edited by Xwho; 10-21-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Mighty Member

Why not have the A.I Norman download in a clone body than simply turn Norman bad again?

Has not the reformed villain going bad again being done multiple times before?

So why not something similar to what happened with Kraven then doing that idea which may have been used more times before?
    The A.I could be considered Norman as well.
    Because that is no different either just give up on the ai thing it is kinda getting old

I suppose AI Harry vs regular Harry could be an interesting story, although that's essentially what we got with Kindred, just in the most convoluted way possible.

Look who it is giving Norman a big ol' slap in Gold Goblin.

goldgoblin1-1.jpg