Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ~shard~ View Post
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Black Canary movie supposedly being a tournament movie?

Kinda stoked since this gives them the opportunity to introduce characters like Wildcat, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva and Cheshire
    What Black Canary movie?

Is one still likely these days?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    What Black Canary movie?

Is one still likely these days?
    With Zaslav driving the company, just assume everything is cancelled until you see a trailer.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by ~shard~ View Post
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Black Canary movie supposedly being a tournament movie?

Kinda stoked since this gives them the opportunity to introduce characters like Wildcat, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva and Cheshire
    Similarity to Shang-Chi might be a strike against that concept in these troubling times over in the DCU. But that aside, Fight Club for metahumans is ripe concept stuff...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

All-New Member

So, just so I'm understanding this...Angel Breaker is a new villain connected to Black Canary but since DC has deemed her a cool new villain with potential they've already designated her a "Batman villain". Because heaven forbid anyone else have decent villains. If Red Canary is received well I'm sure they'll rename her Red Wing and she'll be designated a Bat Family member.
    I mean, c'mon, it's not like it's Black Canary's 75th anniversary or anything. Why do anything special with her? The rest of her villains were already handed off to Green Arrow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BJStromberg View Post
    So, just so I'm understanding this...Angel Breaker is a new villain connected to Black Canary but since DC has deemed her a cool new villain with potential they've already designated her a "Batman villain". Because heaven forbid anyone else have decent villains. If Red Canary is received well I'm sure they'll rename her Red Wing and she'll be designated a Bat Family member.
    I mean, c'mon, it's not like it's Black Canary's 75th anniversary or anything. Why do anything special with her? The rest of her villains were already handed off to Green Arrow.
    That’s the only way to survive, unless say DC does another BOP book. When the BOP is active Dinah gets treated like batfamily.

It's embarassing.

Well, hopefully they bring Dinah back soon...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You didn't hear that they're rebranding Action to Action Comics, featuring Batman's Pal Superman?

The DCU is just Batman's supporting cast in the eyes of DC.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You didn't hear that they're rebranding Action to Action Comics, featuring Batman's Pal Superman?

I wish you were kidding...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

Too damn real!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

For those wondering, this is all we get of Red Canary today. Basically the call went out to everyone and she showed up.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    For those wondering, this is all we get of Red Canary today. Basically the call went out to everyone and she showed up.

Like how, they just let anyone with a costume in?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Like how, they just let anyone with a costume in?
    In this issue, yes.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So Robin has a plan involving Doctor Light... is Red Canary going to just follow him without his knowledge? She's in the tie-in that involves those two but there's no way she's part of Damian's plan as he doesn't know she exists yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So Robin has a plan involving Doctor Light... is Red Canary going to just follow him without his knowledge? She's in the tie-in that involves those two but there's no way she's part of Damian's plan as he doesn't know she exists yet.
    I mean he also grabs Sideways so from the sound of it aside from Doctor Light who he needed he just grabbed newer characters who don’t know him very well.
    Words to live by.