Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why are they trying to make Flash and Dagger a thing?
    I know, right?! During Secret Avengers, they tried something similar with Valkyrie (Brunnhilde):

Is there even an ideal girlfriend for flash?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Is there even an ideal girlfriend for flash?
    Maybe he can multiverse travel and find a female Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! During Secret Avengers, they tried something similar with Valkyrie (Brunnhilde):
    He had sex with a Goddess!

Extraordinary Member

I liked Flash and Valkyrie. Not really liking Flash and Dagger...seems a little forced. A little bit of "Flash is a player" and "how can we keep driving Cloak and Dagger apart."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I liked Flash and Valkyrie. Not really liking Flash and Dagger...seems a little forced. A little bit of "Flash is a player" and "how can we keep driving Cloak and Dagger apart."
    Especially since their last mini was basically them finally giving in to all the decades of romantic tension and getting together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Maybe he can multiverse travel and find a female Peter?
    Funny enough, there was a universe where a female Peter, named Penelope Parker, had a crush on her version of Flash. They were both in middle school in that comic, though. As for other love interests for Flash, I did like Brunnhilde/Valkyrie for however long that lasted.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, there was a universe where a female Peter, named Penelope Parker, had a crush on her version of Flash. They were both in middle school in that comic, though. As for other love interests for Flash, I did like Brunnhilde/Valkyrie for however long that lasted.
    There's also Ultimate Jessica Drew, who is a female clone of Peter. And also Petra Parker from the animated "Ultimate Spider-Man".

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    There's also Ultimate Jessica Drew, who is a female clone of Peter. And also Petra Parker from the animated "Ultimate Spider-Man".
    Hmm, thanks for the reminder.

Astonishing Member

Missed opportunity or it can still happened in the future. A meeting between Flash and Jessica Jones who are both supers. Flash being apologetic and regretful for how he treated Jessica in high school with the coma girl thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Missed opportunity or it can still happened in the future. A meeting between Flash and Jessica Jones who are both supers. Flash being apologetic and regretful for how he treated Jessica in high school with the coma girl thing.
    I know, right?! Totally mean. Would love to see some sort of reconciliation between the two someday...

Extraordinary Member

Was just flipping through The Marvels again...wish we had gotten a little more of Flash in Sin Cong.

I know, right?! Totally mean. Would love to see some sort of reconciliation between the two someday...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Was just flipping through The Marvels again...wish we had gotten a little more of Flash in Sin Cong.
    Generally cosigning all of you on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Unless Flash were to become gender bent, nothing would ever happen with Ultimate Jessica Drew since she’s into girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially since their last mini was basically them finally giving in to all the decades of romantic tension and getting together.
    They actually got together? Man, that sounds weird for me, 'cause what I saw of these two had their relationship being platonic, but then again I barely see what they're up to generally, maybe something changed...

It's a missed opportunity to have him apologize to Spidey himself at all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Unless Flash were to become gender bent, nothing would ever happen with Ultimate Jessica Drew since she’s into girls.
    Should we have Jackal make a female Flash clone then for a weird ass ship then? .
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 10-04-2022 at 08:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then