Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    They actually got together? Man, that sounds weird for me, 'cause what I saw of these two had their relationship being platonic, but then again I barely see what they're up to generally, maybe something changed...

It's a missed opportunity to have him apologize to Spidey himself at all lol.

Should we have Jackal make a female Flash clone then for a weird ass ship then? .
    Technically, that would be Otto Octavius who was behind the Spider-Clones in Ultimate Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, that would be Otto Octavius who was behind the Spider-Clones in Ultimate Spider-Man.
    In the Ultimate Spider-Man's animated series, we had Peter visiting a dimensions where apparently, genders were flipped. (They took the idea from DC). If Flash's classic self is a quaterback, pretty sure his female counterpart would be like the classic "captain of cheerleaders' squad" or something.

Yeah but Jackal is the more deranged, weirder characters, so who knows, he sounds more likely to make a clone for ships and giggles .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Yeah but Jackal is the more deranged, weirder characters, so who knows, he sounds more likely to make a clone for ships and giggles .
    "Ships and giggles." I like that. I'm gonna use that somewhere. And you'll get full credit.

They actually got together? Man, that sounds weird for me, 'cause what I saw of these two had their relationship being platonic, but then again I barely see what they're up to generally, maybe something changed...
    They basically had two minis that built up to them finally getting together and fighting Mr. Negative.

Of course that also meant kind of cheating on their other love interests in said mini.

Astonishing Member

I know Flash is past his bullying stuff and is Peter great friend but I wouldn't mind him and Johnny Storm bonding despite starting in the wrong foot in the past. I can see Johnny telling Flash the embarrassing stuff Pete did as Spidey when they team up or how Torch prank him. I can see Peter countering of the times he prank Torch and Flash being surprised that Pete can be that vicious. There are lot of things I'm curious now Flash knows Peter is Spidey.

"Ships and giggles." I like that. I'm gonna use that somewhere. And you'll get full credit.
    Lol thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They basically had two minis that built up to them finally getting together and fighting Mr. Negative.

Of course that also meant kind of cheating on their other love interests in said mini.
    How is it "kind of"? Were they not actually going out with the other love interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I know Flash is past his bullying stuff and is Peter great friend but I wouldn't mind him and Johnny Storm bonding despite starting in the wrong foot in the past. I can see Johnny telling Flash the embarrassing stuff Pete did as Spidey when they team up or how Torch prank him. I can see Peter countering of the times he prank Torch and Flash being surprised that Pete can be that vicious. There are lot of things I'm curious now Flash knows Peter is Spidey.
    That could be interesting, Flash does sound like he doesn't know Spidey side that much, specially how he acted in earlier years.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Oh, definitely. That could definitely be worth exploring. Hell, if we're going to introduce Flash to Peter's hero friends, there's also Daredevil.

Lol thanks.

How is it "kind of"? Were they not actually going out with the other love interests?

That could be interesting, Flash does sound like he doesn't know Spidey side that much, specially how he acted in earlier years.
    You're welcome.

Oh, definitely. That could definitely be worth exploring. Hell, if we're going to introduce Flash to Peter's hero friends, there's also Daredevil.
    Indeed. Along with The Gargoyle

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-14-2022 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Is this from Marvel Team-Up?

Is this from Marvel Team-Up?
    Correct! Issue #119, to be exact.

Correct! Issue #119, to be exact.

Ah, cool. Thanks.

Astonishing Member

Just a comment, but this "Gargoyle" makes me think he's like Marvel's version of DC's Etrigan.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I saw this piece of art posted in a Venom FB group:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I saw this piece of art posted in a Venom FB group:

It's both weird and kinda cool that Flash is now alternating between his Agent Anti-Venom look and the original monster Anti-Venom look. Still wish Peter learning Flash was alive wasn't so fucking shit btw.
    I hope they can interact some more in the future.