Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Bye Henry Cavill You had so much potential but now we have Kara with fake muscles and nowhere near as attractive as you.

Extraordinary Member

Both of them seem to be pathetic human beings, IMO. And I wish the news would stop playing their testimony, it just makes me feel icky to even hear it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Angel View Post
    Bye Henry Cavill You had so much potential but now we have Kara with fake muscles and nowhere near as attractive as you.
    Honestly, after how many years of a fairly bad to terrible TV series, I just don't feel the need for much more SG. In the same way I don't need to see Barry running faster in a movie. Even if SG had been great, after that long, I'd have seen all I wanted, and probably also been unable to accept another actress in the role. In this case, I just don't care. Ditto for choking Barry. Even the promise of Keaton Batman again isn't enough to lure me to watch more DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    We can reasonably disagree on what a "star" is, but I'd argue part of the reason why Johnny Depp's trial is livestreamed on YouTube because his name still means something to someone. He's also on the short list for highest-paid actors of all time. Like I said, you can think he's amazing or a bum, but his name still has sway.

I think Cavill has a decent chance of coming back. He never was totally out of the picture and if they could agree to terms I think he'd do it right away.
    His terms are A-List money and control over his own movie, neither of which WB is likely to give him. Maybe if he becomes Bond, Flash & Supergirl flop, and Abrams/Coates project never gets off the ground then they might consider giving him what he wants but for now that’s a pipe dream. And it’s one I don’t really even want that much, I’d rather get a reboot just not with Abrams and Coates involved.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Hey anybody think Cavill will be back after these rumors?
    Depends on how climate change goes. So far hell hasn't frozen over yet tho, so probably no.

Speak for yourself, I think she's gorgeous. Of course I'm more straight-ish oriented, and beauty is subjective. But this new actress (I'm not going to remember her name until she blows up more as a star - hopefully this film will help) is still very attractive by most folks standards I suspect.

Cavill is fairly handsome tho, kind of got like that rugged lumberjack look going if that's what one's into. Kind of like a more soft faced Hugh Jackman if you get what I mean.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    We can reasonably disagree on what a "star" is, but I'd argue part of the reason why Johnny Depp's trial is livestreamed on YouTube because his name still means something to someone. He's also on the short list for highest-paid actors of all time. Like I said, you can think he's amazing or a bum, but his name still has sway.

I think Cavill has a decent chance of coming back. He never was totally out of the picture and if they could agree to terms I think he'd do it right away.
    I agree with that about Depp. Just not he's an A-Lister.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

What potential? He did Superman how Zack Snyder wanted.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I saw that lately MTTSH went from making **** up about The Flash to a more blatant trolling to keep fueling more negativity toward the movie, lol.

So, the main "sources" for what's going on in live action for Superman are a Marvel leaker that is spreading misinformation and lies about The Flash movie for the sake of trolling, and a random guy on Twitter that made up a Cotes' SM leak to trick/expose a scooper he doesn't liked/trust.

😂
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-11-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm kind of hoping Discovery just starts over. The DCEU has way too much baggage to try to fix.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I'm kind of hoping Discovery just starts over. The DCEU has way too much baggage to try to fix.
    I agree. And this time, they really can't just reboot the same properties and hope they're better.

BANNED

Does anyone follow MoviesTVMad over on Youtube? He's claiming to have seen the most recent cut of the Flash movie.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I’ve been leaning in this direction too. I say let Aquaman and Wonder Woman finish up their trilogies, and fold Black Adam and Shazam into the new universe since they’re the most recent.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’ve been leaning in this direction too. I say let Aquaman and Wonder Woman finish up their trilogies, and fold Black Adam and Shazam into the new universe since they’re the most recent.
    Hell yeah!those are actually building to something..Jsa,magical realms of shazam,black adam shazam butting heads..etc.Keeping them separate is the way to go..JSA can have spinoffs..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    His terms are A-List money and control over his own movie, neither of which WB is likely to give him. Maybe if he becomes Bond, Flash & Supergirl flop, and Abrams/Coates project never gets off the ground then they might consider giving him what he wants but for now that’s a pipe dream. And it’s one I don’t really even want that much, I’d rather get a reboot just not with Abrams and Coates involved.
    He sees himself as on the same level as Affleck. I just can't help wondering if he knows what an Oscar is.